Chapter XIII

After knocking on the door, a person revealed herself inside the room. It was Bellatrix's sister, Narcisa Black, who entered the room. "Bellatrix, I've been trying to talk to you all day -" Narcisa started talking but was startled at the sight of me handcuffed and sitting in a corner of the bedroom. She had  a concerned look in her face as she asked Bellatrix.

"What happened?" Narcisa questioned, and Bellatrix answered, "It's her." "She is the reason for my humiliation in front of my lord." And pointed at me with a laugh that was full of derision.
At this point, I thought to myself, 'Oh God, I am being held captive to die.'

After speaking with Narcisa and handing over the wand to her, Bellatrix leaves just the two of us alone in the bedroom. Narcisa looked around the room and decided to give me a glass of water and handed it directly in my mouth so i can drink. She always seems neutral to me but doesn't do anything to stop Voldemort's actions.

"If that wand goes to his hands, everyone will die." I told her, "Even if Bellatrix shows it, it's possible that she and I will die. Maybe she's not even thinking about it since she's so stupid..."
As i said, i was interrupted by Bellatrix talking to me with a frightening expression on her face.

"What are you talking about?"
She questioned