༻𓆙𖤐𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𖤐𓆙༺ [11]

.
.
.

"War is constant chaos." Our evil history teacher explained. "The winner will be the one who controls the chaos, both his own and his enemys."
The classroom was dying from boredom.
Our trio had moved to the back of the classroom, away from the changeling.
"So, what was the French generals downfall? Did he stare down the barrel of a cannon?"
Silence.
"Did he die from the deafening silence of a classroom?" Strickler joked.
The class broke out in giggles, but me, Toby and Jim just glared daggers at our changeling teacher.
"Look at that." Jim whispered "He's got the whole class eating out of his hand."
"His creepy troll hand." Toby added.
"I trusted him, he betrayed me. And worst of all, he hit on my mother." Jim muttered.
"Is that last one really the worst one?" I questioned.
"Yes," Jim sighed "It's like when...Weird David said to your mom "You look smokin for someone who just gave birth to their second"." Jim quoted Weird David.
"Ohhhh..." I remember how horrible it was "Forget what I said before, it is the worst."
"I should end him now." Jim growled.
"Or..." Toby suggested "You can ask him to divulge the whereabouts of the bridge that could release unspeakable evil?" He smiled.
"That too." I nodded.
"Do you think Strickler knows your the Trollhunter?" Toby asked, focusing on his rapid texting.
"Bular called me Young Atlas. Only Strickler calls me that. Of course he knows." Jim reminded Toby. "But, he doesn't know we're onto him."
The bell rang when Strickler started talking about bugs.
"One last lesson." Strickler said as everyone started putting away their things "Who can tell me where Napoleon kept his armies?"
Silence, again.
"In his sleevies." Strickler laughed and the whole class groaned.
We saw Strickler walking towards our trio at the back.
"Young Atlas, if I could have a brief word before you leave." Strickler asked, as me and Toby glared battle axes at him.
"Alone, please." Strickler glared back at me and Toby.
"Not until after he divulges where the bridge is." Toby whispered to Jim as we left.
"I hope he's gonna be okay." I sighed as me and Toby made our way towards Gym class.

.
.
.

"He's coming over for dinner?!" I cried, later in the changing rooms.
"I thought it was a bad idea at first, but think about it." Jim started "This could work in our favour."
"How?" I asked, eyes narrowed.
"Yeah, like how?" Toby grunted as he fell off the bench trying to put his sock on.
"You know how he practically lives in his office?" Jim suggested "Well, if he's busy with me, you guys can break in. See if he's hiding anything about the bridge."
"Cover Operation. My two favourite words! After, Taco Truck, of course." Toby smiled.
"Eh..." I shrugged "We've broken into a museum before, how hard can an office be?"
"No more secrets. No more lies." Jim told us. "It's all coming out. Tonight."
We got up and began to walk out.
I swore I heard footsteps before.
"If you two can find out where the bridge is, then it's goodbye, Mr. S." Jim grinned.

.
.
.

I had spent all afternoon down in Trollmarket.
Developing bottled spells to help us with the break in
I may have stolen some stuff from Vendel, but I didn't have a couple of the ingredients or the tools needed.
I scanned the pages in front of me, "Basic Toxic Sleeping Gas" it read.
This is for if we were caught.
The ingredients inside my grimoire read:

Basic Toxic Sleeping Gas:
One Atropa Belladonna Flower
Moon grown lavender
A set of Fairy wings
Fire of a Wizard

I crushed one atropa belladonna flower in a pestle and mortar, like the instructions said.
Then, the moon grown lavender that I got from a patch on top of a hill.
Finally, the set of fairy wings.
I kept on crushing until it became this periwinkle coloured powder.
I then tipped into a nearby medium-sized bottle.

The instructions then said "Once powder is inside bottle of choice, add the Fire of a Wizard while the powder is inside the bottle, it should catch fire because it's meant to be flammable"
"While the powder is burning, quickly seal the bottle before the powder becomes a visible gas"
"The gas should be the same colour as previous powder"
"When needed, smash the bottle next to the person/creature of choice"
"It will be effective for approximately two hours"