Chapter 5

Malachi

2 days before Halloween

The sun beams through the white shades of my old room. You may wonder how I have made my way in here, and feel it safe to sleep here with my father around. Well one I know my father is an absolute drunk, I heard him open the front door in the middle of night. I snuck out my room, peering down the stair case to find him falling over on the couch, and snoring in seconds. Two I know for sure he hasn't come into my room, and he never did. He never made the attempt to know both Julian and I. He was too busy getting drunk, making bets, and beating on us. Our mother did what she could for the aftermath of the beatings, making us our favorite dinners or desserts. Aiding to our wounds from the infamous belt, and tucking us into bed with a kiss and a promise she would try harder to protect us. I don't blame her for not doing more, she couldn't. She was getting beat too. Mom for what I know had no other family to lean on when shit with my dad got rough, it was only her. I think she thought about how she'd feed us, shelter us, care for us without the stability of my dad. And now she lay on her death bed, drugged up..

I sit up knowing I have to get dressed and be on my way, but there will be heavy snooping in this house later once Dad goes to the bar. I need to find some type of evidence pointing Julians murder to him, and I know it was him. Julian had allies not enemies. I look down at the blanket seeing a full fucking hard-on. Great.

Last night I made myself known, I wanted to, I couldn't wait any longer. I know Lav was becoming paranoid, I watched her. I sat outside her apartment before her and Bianca emerged. I had no full intent on letting myself be known to her, but seeing her dressed in that slutty librarian outfit.. I just knew it was for me, especially with our past library experiences. She will always be for me. I rip the blanket off and pull down my boxers, before I grope my thick cock.

"You're so tight," I whisper, as my fingers plunge in and out of her wet cunt. Her moans fill the library, but it's her face that truly turns me on. Her head tilted back, her brown hair tangled in the shelf behind her. Her breathing heavy. "Please Kai, please," she begs, her voice trembling. I stick a second finger inside her, stretching her to what feels like her capacity. I want my cock in her so bad, to feel her wetness. To indulge in her tightness.. the friction. "What the fuck?!" Someone yells from beyond the bookshelves.

"Fuuuccckkk", I whisper, and just like that I have limp dick. I hate when people interrupt anything currently, and it all started from that moment on. The moment Gennie fucking Fields interrupted my girl. My first mission when I got back was to kill her and her dumb cunt friend Quinn, which I did. I snuck into each of their homes at the wee hours of the night and slaughtered them, like the pigs they are. Gennie was easy, she was asleep. Her one story home didn't stand a chance against me, plus window was open. I quietly climbed through her window and jumped on top of her, slicing her throat in mere seconds. The blood pooling all over her bed, leaking on to her plush white carpet. Do I feel remorse? No, I hope it fucking stained. As for Quinn, she put up a bit of a fight, which I didn't mind. I like a little chase. Quinn lived in a two-story mansion, the size of a house that just looks too greedy. Her window was on the top floor, but there was a roof on the side, a garage underneath. Old vines surrounds the greedy home, which I climbed, again her window was unlocked. Stupid. I opened it slowly to find her sitting at her marble white desk, typing away at her computer. She didn't hear me until I came in. I can still remember her face, full of color and then white at the sight of me. She had to know I'd come back for her, for all she did to Lav. She made her life fucking hell and it was because of me. Because Lav stepped out of the stereotypical Cheerleader with a football player. Because Lav was different. Also because Lav had a great set of tits, which Quinn lacked in completely. I stalked towards her fast with my knife at my side ready to plunge into her flesh, but she falls like a coward onto the floor crawling to the side of her bed to hide. Hide? No-one can hide from me. I jump on the bed, grabbing her hair so her head is leant back, and I sliced her throat. It was that easy, but I felt she needed more done to her. Once the blood start pouring and the gargling started, I leapt off the bed in front of her, staring into those bullies eyes. "This is for Lav," I said, before plunging her with the knife in the stomach. One stab in the stomach, another to her heart, another to her ribs, and another into her small tits. I've never felt so fucking alive in the vengeance I took on them for my love. I wouldn't have done such cruel murders, but there was no choice. I saw the life drain out of Lavender after us being caught. I saw what they did, but I kept tabs on Lav. I knew she was a diary girl, I mean just looking at her you would know. I snuck into her room and well and behold the trusty purple diary, first page saying "Do not enter". I flipped and flipped reading her most inner thoughts, and it enraged me. This was only two days before I was arrested, so I couldn't act until I made my own freedom. I had made plans for how I would punish them back then, but I'm more extreme now.. more ruthless. And that's because I just don't give a fuck anymore. The only two things I give a fuck about are finding Julian's killer, and claiming my Lavender.