Chapter 9

Lavender

"Me?" I ask, pointing to myself. Kai's face looks at me with confusion, but turns more to a frown. He's hurt. "Julian really likes you, but don't tell him I told you. I don't want him to be upset," his mother says, but it's almost a whisper. Thank god for young hearing. I knew Julian, but not like that. He was one of my brothers best friends, with them both being on the football team I was aquatinted with Julian a lot. He came to the house often to hang out with my brother and the other guys on the team, and maybe we had a few conversations but nothing for me to think.. to think he had feelings for me.

"You were close with Julian?" Kai asks as his body stands from the ground.

"He was one of my brothers best friends. We had few conversations, I had no idea.. I was too.. well I was too wrapped up in us."

"Us?" He laughs, pushing past me in the doorway and opening the next door over. "Get in here now." I wave bye to Mrs. Mathews while slowly closing the door and walking to what I know will evidently be a serious questioning. "Sit down," he demands, pointing to the bed. I walk slowly, placing myself as far away from him as possible. He paces, his hands shoved in his pockets, but I can tell his hands form a fist.

"You tell me everything right fucking now," he snaps, still pacing back and forth.

"I knew Julian but not the way I'm assuming you're conjuring up in your fucked up brain. He was friends with my brother, I saw him all the time at my house, along with other guys on the team. We had a few meaningless conversations, but nothing ever happened. I didn't even know he had an interest in me at all, I swear Kai."

"I can't blame him."

"Blame him for what?"

"For taking a liking to you. The cheerleader nerd, with a nice set a legs and an exquisite rack, you were hard to miss."

"Stop it Kai."

I turn my face away from him as his body emerges in front of me, his waist to my face. I see the bulge in his pants, it's practically touching me. "Unbutton my pants." I feel my heart pounding against my chest hard, I try to breathe and relax but I can't. Nerves. "You're going to take my cock like a good girl, and you're going to like it," he continues on. I can't deny the fact that I want him, in anyway I can have him.. he is my weakness after all. I bring my shaky hands to the button of his jeans pulling the button out and unzipping. I go further pulling them down, and then his boxers, his huge cock springing forward at me.

"I look up at him, "I'm nervous.. what if I do it wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head with a smile, "You're perfect, just like a dove. Now go ahead."

I lick my lips, opening my mouth wide and taking him into my mouth slowly. The girth of him stretching me further. I look up at him with him inside my mouth and he lets out a dark moan as his head falls back in enjoyment. The wetness pools between my legs as I take him deeper and deeper. I pump him with my mouth, feeling his hand on the back of my head rubbing my hair, before pushing me further down his length. I gag at the sensation of him hitting the back of my throat. I back my head up for air, but he thrusts his way back in harder and harder. I fight him pulling him out of my mouth and teasing him with my tongue on his tip, licking and exploring him. "Fuck Lav, don't stop baby," he moans. I take my hand bringing it in front of my mouth, jerking him off as I tease him before sucking him back in. "F..Fuck." His cock twitches in my mouth and I know just how much he is enjoying this. His hands come to the sides of my head, his fingers roughly pulling at my hair, and then I am being face fucked. He thrusts harder and harder into my mouth, the spit pools out the sides. The gags continue as I gaze up at him with watery eyes. "You like getting your face fucked?" He moans, staring down out with me with his mouth open. I nod, gagging. "I bet you do, take it down your throat. Take my cum and swallow every last bit of it. Lick me fucking clean!" The warm spray of his cum hits the back of my throat, as he lets up on my head now slowly moving it as he finishes inside my mouth. I do what he wants, swallowing him down. I remove my mouth, licking his shaft clean, licking his balls, and taking him one last time deep. He lets out a deep breath before falling on top of the bed next to me. "You're fucking perfect," he confesses.

*

"So what's the plan now?" I ask looking at the ceiling of his room, while my body sinks into his mattress. "You should leave, you don't want to be part of plan b." I turn on the pillow to face him, and zone out on his perfect face. His perfect jawline, now has scruff of a beard.. his slim nose.. "Maybe I can surprise you." He lets out a chuckle, "You're not bred for this kind of shit Lav." His arms are behind his head propping his head up just a bit. "And what is it I am bred for exactly? Am I cattle?" Another perfect chuckle leaves his lips, "No, but.. you can't stay for this one. I will come to you again, I promise."

"I don't want to leave."

"You getting clingy on me love? Going to worry about me?"

"I don't want to lose.."

"Stop," he snaps, his tone is harsh. "Don't be that girl. Listen to what I tell you. You need to leave."

"You're such a dick," I say, scrambling to feet.

"You like my dick."

"UGH!" I throw my hands in the air out of pure frustration. "I can't take this hot and cold with you. One minute you're the lunatic I've come to.. to know, and the next you're well.. cold."

"Blame it on mental illness baby," he replies, pulling a pack of cigarettes from his nightstand, and one lighting up. The smoke lingers in the air around, just as he has lingered in my heart for years. "You scare the life out of me when you appeared into my life out of know where. I thought you were sentenced too.." He interrupts with a grunt, placing his finger on his lips in a shh. "You broke out?" Pulling a drag from his cigarette, he doesn't bother looking at me and answering my questions. "How? And how aren't they looking for you?" He finally turns in my direction, putting the cigarette out on the nightstand, I can hear the sizzling from the door. "I tell you what you need to know. I have always covered my fucking tracks, so stop questioning me like I'm an idiot!" He yells from the bed.

"I would have done anything for you.."

"You still will, so shut up."

"I'm a fucking idiot. I really am Kai, and I've proved it to myself one just one more time how your influence over me is to much. My lo.."

"Don't fucking say it Lavender," he warns, hopping from the bed and shuffling towards me.

"My love for you."

He slams the door behind me, backing me into it. I cant look at him, knowing the rage that fills his eyes, I can feel it. The heat of anger coming from his body and bouncing off of mine. I won't lie to myself or him.. that was a promise we made and I refuse to go back on it now. I got through that last year of high school because of him.. because of all the times we had spent. The times with him were real, so real. I wasn't second to him.. I was always first, and call it a damaged childhood, call it clinging to a feeling I've never felt.. but I loved him. I cared for him, worried for him, cried for him, all the while he stayed stern and cold. Crazy even. I won't allow him to shut me out this time, I won't allow him to lock the door and throw away the key. I may have been young and dumb, but now I'm older and.. well dumber.. fuck.

"What did I tell you?" He asks, his hand jerking my face towards his, so I am centered with him.

"Love isn't real."

"Good Lav, now fucking leave."

I push him off of me, turning from him and leaving through the door. I'm not so much angry as I am just annoyed. Maybe I fantasized about him from time to time.. or rather all the fucking time, but I thought him being away he would change. Sure his appearance has changed and I am not complaining, it's his heart that has stayed the same. Cold, with no sign of warming. I walk down the stairs cautiously, making sure I don't fall to my death with all the mess scattered on each step. I walk to the back door, but something pulls me back. I cant leave. I don't want to. Maybe it's time I play the crazy feral animal that he is and begin to stalk my prey.