Prolgue

Daughter of Dick Grayson and Wally West. She wears a black oversized hoodie, red sweatpants, and black combat boots. She also wears a Batman beanie and has her red and gold piercings in her ears. Her mother, Dick, was killed when she was nine years old. Three years later, her uncles Jason Todd and Tim Drake were killed, and their kids lived with her and their grandfather Bruce. Bruce told their Uncle Damian to take them to Nada Parbat and train them, and when it is safe for them to come back to Gotham City, he will call Damian. Damian is very protective of them. Bruce will not let the Justice League or Young Justice near them. Her father, Wally, doesn't know about her. She doesn't know about Wally at all. She is very loyal to her family. She knows that her mother was Nightwing, and her uncles were Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin. She saw Kid Flash, who worked with her mother on TV, with his bright ginger hair. She loves her grandfather. Damian loves his son and his brother's kids. Bruce called them back when Damian had his son.

Name: Harper Grayson-West
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Physical Appearance: Harper has inherited her father's bright ginger hair and her mother's striking blue eyes. She has a lean and athletic build, thanks to her training with her uncle and grandfather. Harper stands at about 5'6 and has a few scars from her training. She usually wears a black oversized hoodie with the Batman logo on the front, paired with red sweatpants and black combat boots. She also wears a Batman beanie and has red and gold piercings in her ears.
Personality Traits: Harper is fiercely loyal and protective of her family and would do anything to keep them safe. She has a strong sense of justice and is not afraid to speak her mind. Harper is also quite introverted, preferring to observe and analyze situations before acting.
Background: Harper's life has been far from easy. When she was just nine years old, her mother, Dick (aka Nightwing), was killed in the line of duty. A few years later, her uncles Jason (Red Hood) and Tim (Red Robin) were also killed, leaving her and their children in the care of their grandfather, Bruce Wayne. Bruce sent them to be trained by their Uncle Damian at Nada Parbat, who became very protective of the kids. Harper's father, Wally (aka Kid Flash), is not aware of her existence, and she does not know about him either.
Relevant Information: Harper knows the truth about her family's identities: her mother was Nightwing, and her uncles were Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin. She has only seen Wally on TV, and she has always been curious about her father's side of the family. Harper has a great relationship with her grandfather, Bruce, and she looks up to him as a father figure. Damian, despite being tough on them during training, loves his son and his brothers' children. Bruce is very protective of the family and does not allow the Justice League or Young Justice to get too close to them for fear of their safety.

Son of Jason Todd and Roy Harper. He wears a black oversized hoodie, red sweatpants, and black combat boots. He also wears a red hood beanie and has red and black piercings in his ears. His mother, Jason, was killed when he was three years old. The same year his mother died, his uncle Tim was killed, and his daughter went to live with their grandfather. Three years prior, his uncle Dick Grayson was killed, and the kid went to live with their grandfather Bruce. Bruce told their Uncle Damian to take them to Nada Parbat and train them, and when it is safe for them to come back to Gotham City, he will call Damian. Damian is very protective of them. Bruce will not let the Justice League or Young Justice near them. His father, Roy, doesn't know about him. He doesn't know about Roy at all. He is very loyal to his family. He knows that his mother was Red Hood, and his uncles were Nightwing, Red Robin, and Robin. He sees Arsenal, who worked with his mother on TV, with his bright ginger hair. He loves his grandfather. Damian loves his son and his brother's kids. Bruce called them back when Damian had his son. He does not trust people outside of his family.

Name: Jayden Todd-Harper

Age: 17
Gender: Male
Physical Appearance: Jayden has messy black hair that falls just above his shoulders and piercing green eyes. He has a lean and muscular build, inherited from his superhero parents. He stands at 6 feet tall and has multiple red and black piercings in his ears. He always wears an oversized black hoodie with the Red Hood symbol on the front, red sweatpants, and black combat boots. He also wears a red hood beanie to hide his face when he wants to remain anonymous.
Personality Traits: Jayden is a mysterious and guarded person, thanks to his tragic past. He is fiercely loyal to his family and will do anything to protect them. He is also very independent and doesn't trust people easily. He has a rebellious streak and can be hot-headed and impulsive at times.
Background: Jayden's mother, Jason Todd, was killed when he was only three years old. He doesn't remember him, but he knows that he was the infamous Red Hood. The same year, his uncle Tim Drake (also known as Red Robin) was killed, and his daughter was sent to live with their grandfather, Bruce Wayne. Three years before that, his uncle Dick Grayson (Nightwing) was also killed, and the kid living with him was sent to live with Bruce as well. After these tragedies, Bruce decided to send Jayden and his cousins to Nada Parbat to be trained by their uncle Damian. Ever since then, Damian has been very protective of them. Bruce also made the decision to keep the Justice League and other heroes away from his grandchildren, wanting to keep them out of danger. Jayden's father, Roy Harper (also known as Arsenal), does not know about him, and Jayden doesn't know about him.
Other relevant information: Jayden is very close to his family, especially his uncle Damian, who is like a father to him. He has great admiration for his grandfather, Bruce, and has always looked up to his uncles as role models. When Damian had his own son, Bruce decided to call Jayden and his cousins back to Gotham City. He does not trust anyone outside of his family and can be quite standoffish towards strangers. Jayden is aware of his mother's past as Red Hood and is proud to carry on his legacy. He also has a strong sense of justice and will not hesitate to fight for what he believes is right.