✨Chapter 8✨

"MITSU HE'S COMING IN THIRTY MINUTES AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN AN OUTFIT ON." I say as the line connects.

"SHIT WHAT Y/N." She yells. "WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME SOONER??"

"I JUST WOKE UP." I throw another shirt across my room.

"IT IS ALMOST 11:30 AM WHAT." She berates me as I fling yet another shirt onto the floor.

"Okay, I have three options." I hold out the first outfit, a crop top, some jeans and a cardigan.

"Nice, simple, but lose the cardigan." She notes. "So he can give you his jacket."

"Mm, scond one." I hold up more pieces of clothing. Baggy cargos and a cropped spagetti strap with a bolero.

"Cute, still lose the bolero if you want him to give you his jacket." She nods at her own advice.

"Okay, last one." I hold up a pair of paint splattered jeans and a plain cropped white Tee.

"OH THAT'S CUTE." She says. "Buttt, it's autumn.

"WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO LOSE THE CARDIGAN THEN??" I yell.

"I FORGOT OKAY IM SORRY." She yells back.

"So what do I go with?" I ask, staring at the outfits laid out on my bed.

"Second one with the paint jeans." She replies.

"Okay, I gotta do my make up too." I complain.

"Well hurry up then!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!"

I put on the outfit then sit down to do my makeup. I do a simple look, just some concealer too cover my dark circles and acne, as well as some blush. Quickly, I clean up my room to make it seem tidy and that I didn't just throw a bunch of clothes around.

And now, we wait

(akaashi pov)

"Whew, calm down, Keiji." I murmurred to myself. "It's just studying then the mall."

And then I'm gonna confess

The two bracelets were in my backpack, along with a rose (that hopefully wasn't crushed) and my math notes and pencil case. Everything should be okay.

It'll be fine. Just keep walking. Her house is just around the corner.

Eventually, I reached her house. I took a deep breath and pressed on the doorbell. After thirty two seconds (a/n: yes he was counting) the door opened and Y/n stepped out, wearing an incredibly cute and well put together outfit.

Now I feel bad about my shitty hoodie and cargos damn.

"Hi Keiji!" She grinned, she did this cute little jog over to the gate and unlocked it. "Come on now."

"Hey love." I say, mentally cringing at the fact that I called her love again.

She just smiled wider and opened the door for us.

"Do you want some water?" She asked.

"Sure." I nod, realising that I forgot my water bottle.

"Be right back, my room is the second one on the right when you go upstairs." She says.

I nod and head up the stairs, shooting her a small dmile as I leave. I close the door, taking the opurtunity to look around. Her room is quite nice, she has prints of various animes and TV shows as well as pictures of herself and friends and family all around. Other than that she has a closet, a desk, her bed and an armchair. There are two chairs set up, I observe. She has shelves put up on the wall next to her bed. It looks about the same as it did when I facetimed her.

Putting my bag down, my eye catches a picture. It is of her, Mituski, Konoha and Bokuto, all smiling. The one next to that is of her and a boy, who seems to be her brother. They're both laughing while her brother is giving her a piggy back. The two pictures bith sit framed on her desk.

I want to make her laugh like that.

I want to make memories like that with her.

I jump a little when the door opens. Y/n enters with a glass of water and two onigiris.

"Here." She says, passing me the glass of water and one onigiri. "I know you like these soo."

"Thanks Y/n." I smile warmly at her.

She remembered

"You didn't call me love." She frowned.

"Would you like me to?" I ask, secretly hoping for her to say yes.

"Well, you don't have too, but I like it when you do." She smiles, sitting down at her table and opening the onigiri.

"Okay then, love." She blushes slightly at this, grinning widely.

I sit down next to her. Pulling out my notebook, honestly I don't really want to study but she asked me to so oh well.

"Okay, what do you want my help on?"

I hope this goes well

you can change the outfit if you want lol