✨Chapter 9✨

"Do you get it now?" Akaashi asks me, pointing to the sheet with his pen.

"Yeah, that was really helpful." I say. "Thanks, Keiji."

"Happy to help." He says, patting my shoulder.

I feel myself blush slightly, I take a sip of my water to conceal it.

"Do you want to go to the mall now?" He asks. "We've been studying for an hour now."

"Sure! I'll get my bag and we can go." I say, getting up.

I grab my handbag from a hook on the wall and check to see if I have everything I need. Lipgloss, check, wallet, check, phone, check, everything else, check check check. I glance at the full length mirror I have propprd up next to my desk to make sure I look okay.

"Alright, let's go." I say.

"Okay love." He smiles, standing up and picking up his backpack.

As we exit my room, I see my brother coming up the stairs on his phone in front of us.

"Hey Anedara! We're going to the mall, I'll be home for dinner, probably." I call out.

He looks up at the sound of my voice.

"Y/n you never told me that you had a friend over." He raised an eyebrow. "What's his name?"

"My name is Akaashi Keiji." Akaashi stepped forward. "Thank you for having me."

"Yeah whatever." He glared at Akaashi. "Don't be gone too late, Y/n."

"Don't be rude, Ane." I sigh. This is why I don't bring guys to the house. Other than Konoha.

"Mm, I expect you back by seven." He held up his hand in a wave, strolling past us.

"Sorry about him, my brother can be kind of... rude." I sigh. "He's a little overprotective."

"It's okay n/n." He smiled encouragingly.

"Well, let's go then!"

We get to the mall about 10 ish minutes later.

"Where do you wanna go first?" He asks as we walk into the building.

"Oooh let's go to H&M!" I lock arms with him, kind of dragging him in that direction. I realise, a moment later, what I'm doing.

Do I let go? No.

"We should get something matching." He says quietly as we enter the store.

"Oh yes! That's so fun!" I grin. "Oo I want a new sweater."

"Well let's find some matching ones then, shall we?" He smiles.

A navy blue crewneck catches my eye. I hold up the piece for Akaashi to see.

"That's nice, show me the sizing?" He leans closer.

We end up with two medium sweaters (mostly because I wanted mine to be oversized) from the mens section at the counter.

"Would you like cash or card?" The cashier asks.

"Cash please." Akaashi says, holding out the money for him to take.

"Keijiii let me pay!" I bump him, still holding onto his arm.

"Nope!" He said stubbornly, shaking his head.

"How stubborn." I mutter jokingly.

"Honestly you should be thanking me!"He said dramatically. "I'm saving your bank account!"

"You're not saving shit!" I exclaim.

"I'll save you princess." He winked, taking the bag of clothes.

"From what exactly?"

Don't blush dont't blush don't blush

"From the fucking world." He replied, glancing back at me with a grin, strolling off.

"Keiji! No swearing." I run slightly to catch up.

"Please love, you swear more than me." He said. He held out his arm.

"I suppose I do, huh?" I take his arm with a wide smile.

Don't blush dont't blush don't blush

i kinda love them so much whatt