chapter 1

I was in a hurry, as I was already getting late for my work. Alas! This is all brian's fault , only if he hadn't switched off the alarm.

Hi , I am chansey.A 24 years old , average looking girl. Brian Stuart is my boyfriend and we are planning to get married this year. I live with Brain and  my best friend Betty Armstrong.  I am an ordinary person, working 24/7 in a small company as the chief secretary of the boss. My boss's name is Mr. Drake William. He is a 27 years old , handsome man who started his own company . He is just like other bosses , hardworking and dominating.  Working with him is so tiresome , I don't even get time for myself. No worries because as soon as our company wins today's project, I will be able to go for a holiday with Brian and Betty .

I am an orphan and they are my only family . After college Betty and Brian bought a house together for the three of us to live .

I took the cab and rushed to the company. I was just praying that my boss would not be there yet . I sneak towards my seat only to be caught by him . I thought he would scold me but he didn't. He calmly told me that the meeting place was changed to the moon hotel and asked me to rush. I grabbed the file and we went to the meeting . We won the project but then Mr Drake spilled some juice over his coat . He booked a room and asked me  to get his extra clothes from the car . He has a habit of always keeping extra clothes in his car . I went to pick up his clothes and on the way I slipped and my heels broke . Alas! I won't ever wear heels again but what can I do I like them so I will surely go back on my words .

Taking Mr Drake 's clothes I went upstairs towards his room .As I was heading I saw Brain and Betty kissing each other and then they went to the room nearby . I was so shocked that I fainted.