chapter -7

It was a beautiful one and decorated with costly antiques . I sat on the sofa in the living room. The living room has a big portrait of Mimi and she was really my doppelganger.  I guess Stephan really loved his daughter very much .Stephan came , he was a fine looking man in his fifties , but he looked cold . There were dark circles surrounding his eyes . It looks like he was not sleeping well . He has a poker face ,nobody could tell his emotions. He looked carefully at me then he smiled . He tried to be warm but I still felt some coldness . Then he said," Chansey dear , I am very happy to find you . You may not know but you are my twin brother's daughter Dawn . My brother was a very handsome young man . He was called Steve but sadly he died young ." He doesn't seem sad but was rather very calm . He said he feels glad to find me back . I asked him about my parents and how they died . He told me that they died in a car accident . Ugh.... Another car accident.
My father Steve was a very great man . He was very intelligent . He opened this business with Stephan  . Then they married two sisters Esabella and Rubi . Esabella was my mom . She was very beautiful and kind. No one can escape from her beauty . My aunt Rubi on the other hand was a smarter one . She was bold and pretty. She along with my father and uncle ,runs this business . She was a true businessperson.
Then they gave birth to me and Mimi .
We look the same . The only difference was that I don't have any birthmark on my back as Mimi does . We were happy until,  when I was two my parents took me on a road trip and when they were coming back they died in an accident. Unfortunately on their way home , they picked up Aunt Rubi . So ,they all died . Their bodies were not found as the car burnt . Therefore  My uncle thought we were all dead .

Stephan asked me to stay . He said he wanted to compensate for my loss .
Somehow I still feel it is not the complete truth but I was helpless so I had no choice but to stay there . It is safer than staying alone on streets only to be found by Mr Drake.

He asked the maids to show me my room . They told me that this room was my parents room . Mr Stephen prepared this for me after mike told him about me . I guess ,he was hoping to be his brother's child . They also told me when I was small I was called Dwan , nickname ,DD . I observed the whole room carefully . Sadly there was just a small family photo at the side table . I can see it was our family photo . My uncle and my father look the same . I guess that's why I look like Mimi as we are born to twin brothers . My mom and aunt were both pretty . Although it was difficult for me to assume who is who .. but the maids told me .. my mom has brown hair while my aunt has yellow , but both Mimi and I have yellow hairs . While both our dads have yellow hairs.

For the next few days I was busy investigating the truth . My uncle was kind to me but somehow I always feel he is keeping an eye on my actions . I found out that whatever he told me was true but I still don't know anything about Mimi and her accident . I asked my uncle but he didn't say much . He only told me what I already knew from Mike .
After half a month ,one day uncle suddenly asked me to get ready .. as he was throwing a party . This party was specifically arranged for me . He wants to recognise me in front of everyone After all I am the only heiress Of his empire . I cannot refuse because at first I was being informed and not asked . Moreover I finally found someone who I can call my family so I can't be rude .