Chapter 2

As they were making their way to school, a million thoughts were racing through Gwen's head. What if nobody likes her? What if she and Cassie no longer are friends? What if she doesn't make any friends? More thoughts kept rushing in her head until Cassie turned to her. 

"Gwen? Gwen? Earth to gwen? Hello?" she yelled.

"yeah what?" Gwen replied.

"we're here. Are you ready? "

"as ready as I'll ever be"

When they head inside they decide to go find their lockers. Luckily, they are right next to each other. After what felt like forever, they find their lockers and put what they don't need in them. Just as Gwen goes to close her locker she sees a boy standing right next to her. He was tall around 5 '8, brunette hair with blonde highlights, he had green eyes that you could get lost in forever. They were staring at each other for a while until Cassie elbowed Gwen in the ribs.

"owww. Rude." Gwen whispered.

"stop staring and actually talk" cassie whispered back.

Then with that cassie left her alone with this random boy who she didn't know. Talk about always having each other.

"Hey, I'm Joshua Miller. And you are?" the mysterious boy said.

"I'm...im gwendolyn but my friends call me Gwen," she replied.

They just stood there staring at each other until the bell went.

"I guess I umm... Have to go but I was wondering if you would..." Joshua stuttered "Maybe like to umm.. Hang out after School? I know we just met but-"

"Sure," Gwen said after cutting him off.

"Ok see you after school" he replied.

"yeah see you then"

After he was gone,Gwen was left blushing.