EPISODE 06(REJECTION)

AT HYUGA COMPOUND~

Sakura knocked on hinata's door and after few second the door was opened by a beautiful lady who was in her early 20s she looked at sakura and then at yn and became shocked

HINATA'S POV~

I was in my room doing some work but suddenly I heard a knock on my door I thought it might be shino and kiba for some mission but when I opened my door I saw Sakura and beside her wait is it yn yes it's her yn I became so shocked seeing her after 4 years

Hinata- y-yn (she said with her smoothing tone)

Sakura- yes she is yn (she said)

Yn- do I really have become that different from what I was earlier (she asked while checking herself)

Hinata- no it's not like that come inside please (she said and both of them went inside the house and sat inside hinata's room)

Sakura- yn wait (she said stopping yn who was about to sit down)

Yn- huh? What happened?(she asked)

Sakura- come here and you too hinata come here (both yn and hinata came toward sakura) look in the mirror yn what happened to your height you were same tall as us back then, what happened now(she asked)

Hinata- um! Yeah what happened to you yn (she asked)

Yn- from all things you only have to notice my height fine my height Haven't grown since 16 (she said and sat on the chair) and you guys are just only 2 inches taller than me so stop making me feel like I am dwarf or something (she said while laughing sarcastically)

Sakura- too bad you're not getting it I reach till neji's neck same for hinata but you're smaller than us think till where you will reach maybe till neji's lower chest (she said while laughing making hinata smile with her )

Yn- what? how tall has neji become?(she asked shockingly)

Hinata- he is 5,8 almost taller than every jonin and why not he is now 22 (she said)

Yn- damn you! Betrayer height (she said while punching the pillow)

Sakura-I think he has took your height too (she said while laughing)

Yn- whatever now don't make me feel like I am a dwarf (she said while looking at other side)

Sakura- haha! Ofcourse leave it but look at you your body have took a nice shape now specially your upper chest are those really real ?(she asked)

Yn- yaaah! You pervert stop asking such questions (she said while throwing the pillow toward Sakura) you have become more shameless (she said)

Sakura- I was just asking but leave it hey! That hairpin it's looking beautiful (she said while looking at yn's hairpin)

Yn-oh! This, this was given by akki on my 17th birthday (she said)

Sakura- I have never seen a beautiful hairpin like this before right hinata (she said)

Hinata- yeah it's beautiful (she said while smiling)

Yn- if you like this you can have it sakura (she said)

Sakura- no it's not like that it is looking more beautiful on your long hairs (she said while smiling)

Yn- there there it's ok here you can have it and I think it will look more beautiful on your hairs than mine right hinata (she said and took off the hairpin from her hairs)

Hinata- yes (she said with a pleasant smile)

Sakura- don't do that your hairs will become loose (she said)