Chapter 1: My Horrible Life.

I haven't fully introduced my self my name is Cristian Gutierrez I would tell you my middle name but I just hate it. I was born in Long island in the year 2001 , My mom and my dad are both seperated . To be honest It really doesn't affect me knowing I only grew up with my mom . And my dad he has his wife which is now my step mom but that doesn't affect me either , I also have 1 sister from my mom side that I really don't have communication with that much. I have 2 other sisters and 1 brother that are in my dads side , I only have contact with my step brother . when I started to grow up I loved soccer and I remembered going to the fields on my own and just practice by my self until I actually got Into a soccer team , that year was amazing and we even won 2nd place in the tournament and I was so excited until my mom got diagnosed with breast cancer , cancer is the worst way of dying from my perspective and knowing my mom is in a risk of dying that way , I felt like my life was completely over . after my mom going through months and months of chemotherapy I would wake up to her crying I didn't know what was happening at that time until she told me and I kinda didnt know what cancer was but I knew she was in a risk of facing death . Sometimes she'd stay in the hospital for weeks even months and I'd stay home and cry my self to sleep knowing that i might never see her again . months later my mom went to the hospital with good news and that was that she was a survivor a breast cancer survivor . I was happy knowing she's done with all that horribleness .