Chapter 4: Break Your Heart pt2

What i read is something i will not say, but what i can say is that it was inappropriate. so remember Mike from the last chapter well what happened is that my "FRIEND" Mike decided to hit Dianna's DM and they started flirt and then PICTURES where send , and by now you probably know what i am talking about .

So after that i just decide to be over , i was done forever.. i never thought about getting back at that moment . From there i decided to go out with girls to just get her off my mind but it never worked all it was doing is making me feel worst i started break girls hearts just because of that one person , people were started to know as the FUCKBOY.

Yeah and from there i decided to just not do that anymore then came the end of 8th grade everything was over. Now in the 9th grade i decided to just not go out with anyone and isolated myself from everyone i knew. Not to long ago i dated this girl she was amazing to me , i Loved her and you know what happened i just got heart broken again and now i honestly don't know what to do.

These are the things that i think most of us go through and one of them are Break Ups yeah they suck and all but i feel like its something to learn from, that the next time you don't commit that same mistake.Me and Dianna still get along she has her new boyfriend Andy and now , i am just waiting for the right person to come. Maybe waiting is the best decision you can make