Ep 5. The Worst Eye Contact..

~~~~

Here yn is sitting in another taxi, not knowing where to search Tahir, as she can't go to house, because without any appointment how can she go to home minister's house..

"hone jaa rahi hai, iss saal ki sabse grand wedding, jisse attend karne ke liye, bade bade officers aur ministers, desh ke har kone se aane wale hai."

(This is going to be the grandest wedding of this year, to attend which, big officers and ministers are going to come from every corner of the country.)

The voice came from the radio of taxi, firstly she ignored because yn was totally in her thoughts, 

"Bharat ke sabse yuva DGP, aur Maharashtra ke Homeminister ka bada beta, Tahir Raghuvanshi aaj  MLA Jayant Trivedi ke beti Arya Trivedi se aaj Taj Hotel mai shaadi kar rahe hai."

(India's youngest DGP, and eldest son of Maharashtra's Home Minister, Tahir Raghuvanshi is marrying MLA Jayant Trivedi's daughter Arya Trivedi today at the Taj Hotel.)

Yn's body stopped for a moment when she heard the news, her eyes widened and heart was beating in it's highest velocity. She couldn't believe her ears, and was now recalling everything,

his sudden departure!

him ignoring her!

the baraat she saw earlier, and the same thar!

Everything was making sense, her head was spinning now. She breath heavily, before wiping the sweat of her forehead.

"bh-bhaiya! za-zara Taj Hotel ke paas gaadi rok dena"

(Brother Please stop near Taj Hotel.)

"kya hua madam.."

(what happen??)

"ku-kuch nahi, bas me-meri ek dost ka waha ghar hai toh vahi chhod dijiye"

(Nothing, there's just my friend's house, so drop me there.)

Then the driver turned and now was heading towards the Taj hotel. Yn was just thinking and praying that this news must be fake. 

"aise kaise kar sakta hai voh...hey mahadev, mujhe aise mere pyaar se dur mat kariye"

(How can he do like this...O god, don't take me away from my love like this)

She joined her hands and closed her eyes, while just thinking the same. Her tensed and insecure face was seating badly, but she was just praying to god, thinking that god and Tahir can't do this to her.
____

"abh vadhu ko baliye

"abh vadhu ko baliye."

(now call the bride)

Priest said after he was done with groom's rituals at beginning. Then Arya came with her mother and few cousins with her, beside her, Tahir didn't even looked at her, just stared at the fire pit, which was not only burning fire but also his heart.