Ep 24. The Night Of Passionate Love

*This Chapter has mature contents.*

~~~~

Opening the door of his room, Tahir was welcomed with all darkness around

Opening the door of his room, Tahir was welcomed with all darkness around. He called yn's name frequent time but didn't got any response from her side.

He then decided to switch on the lights but suddenly the door behind was shut, before he could turn around he felt someone back hugging him while the hands reach to end of his collarbone.

He knew that she is none other than yn, because the scent of her is the one he cherish most. Tahir threw his cap somewhere in the room, and heard yn's words.

"Mai apni baat puri kar rahi hu"

(I am fulfilling my words.)

She said and started unbuttoning his shirt from back itself. There was deep darkness in the room nothing was visible and nothing was audible except the tic toc of clock and breaths of yn and Tahir.

When Tahir's shirt was unbuttoned completely. Yn came went and switch on the dim light of his room, which were giving golden effect very warmly, just the soft rays of those light made the face of each other visible to them.

Tahir looked at yn, and was now unable to take his eyes off. He never witnessed yn in such look he was looking now, the gorgeous as well as hot satin dress of her was increasing her tempting look and was giving more beauty to her body. Her curves, her open hairs, slight makeup and everything of her today was making her look so damn gorgeous.

 Her curves, her open hairs, slight makeup and everything of her today was making her look so damn gorgeous

"Yeh kab khareeda tumne..."

(When you bought this)

He asked in his husky voice, she went towards him and caressed his well build abs with tip of her index finger before saying,

"Pichli baar muskaan didi ke sath shopping gayi thi na, tab..kisi aise hi din ke liye..."

(Last time when I went shopping with muskaan, then..for some day like today...)