06 | "Disasterous Morning"

~○~

~Uraraka Ochaco.

"Kyoka, are you injured?" I questioned, my gaze fluttering across the dusty room.

Instinctively, my hands reached toward my nose, panting at how dry and scratchy my throat felt. Avoiding the rising dust cloud I stumbled to the wall behind me, slightly dizzy from jumping after floating for... I paused not exactly knowing how long I lost gravity.

But I knew it had to be long enough if I was feeling this lightheaded and nauseous after a few movements.

"I'm alright, but was that a BED?!" She yelled, I clamped my ears at her volume. I soon spotted Jirou on the far side of the room with a toothbrush loosely dangling from her jaw as her bed hair frizzed upwards... like Mina's.

Scanning her physique, I noticed no signs of scratches or injuries from my furniture that crashed into her room. Relief washed over me, as the side effects of my quirk began to creep up. Swallowing the air that was stuck in my throat I managed a weak smile on my face.

"That's good," I mumbled, my voice not any higher than Koda's on a good day.

Her response was a conflicted smile before the door was slammed open, and a pile of bunny-patterned pajamas hunched in the hallway.

It was no other than a paranoid Hagakure.

"OMG- WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" Her shrill voice echoed throughout the halls as she worriedly dashed towards Kyoka, sleeves in the air as she - I assume - began checking for any visible injuries.

Sighing, her attention fell on me, and then on the ruined pieces of furniture not far off from where I was slouching.

"IS THAT A BED?!" I held my head at her volume. Clenching on my nose bridge, I faintly heard my classmates stampeding down the halls, only that they were getting louder the closer they came.

Catching my breath, I looked back at my gossip-loving friend who was possibly looking at the ruined ceiling.

"DID IT FALL FROM THE CEILING?!" She answered her question as Kyoka clamped her hands over what she assumed was her mouth, adjusting a bit as Toru protested at her actions.

"You're being too loud!" Kyoka hissed, her eyes cat-like as she glared to get the memo across. A few seconds passed as she huffed once the invisible teen showed no signs of talking any time soon. However, no silence followed as nearly the entire class, I presumed, stood outside the door, peering at the wreckage inside.

"What happened here?"

"Are we under attack?!"

I winced at that phrase as Iida stepped forward, eyes more sympathetic to what I expected.

"Uraraka-kun, Jirou-kun, Hagakure-kun, as your class rep I would like a detailed explanation of what had just happened to cause such a loud noise so early in the morning!" Iida requested adjusting his glasses, his sleeping hat slowly sliding off his hair.

"Sounded like a bed and drums to me," Shoji exclaimed, as an ear emerged from a spare arm.

With the third mention of my bed, I had prepared myself to explain. Jirou based on her appearance was probably in the private bathroom before she rushed out, so she didn't know much.