Chapter Fourteen: I Swear I Don't Love The Drama

Before we get into the long awaited chapter..... I have a new book out:)

It's called "Endgame"

I hope you can read it if you get a chance! <3 the disclaimer chapter as well as the first chapter are already out!!

Also, I changed my username. It used to be "BenjaminButton-Swift" but the hyphen was annoying the hell outta me, so I changed it👍

Anyway, on with the chapter! <3

                                     ...............
Taylor's pov

"You know you could just come straight in. you didn't have to knock." I say as I opened the door before my eyes widened and I froze in my place. "Joe?"

Joe and I stared at each other for a couple seconds before he spoke. "Uh, hey, Taylor."

"What are you doing here?" I sighed.

"Can I come in?" He asks. I look very hesitant and he seems to pick up on that. "Please? I need to talk to you."

I sighed but moved over so he could come in. He walked in slowly and I closed the door. "What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Wow, sassy as always, huh?" He joked but I wasn't laughing. "Sorry that I'm a little confused on why my cheating ex boyfriend is showing up at my house in the middle of the day when I didn't even tell you I was here." I rolled my eyes.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Emma, she- she was a mistake, okay? I shouldn't have done what I did with her and I, I just... I miss you, okay?"

I stared at him blankly for a couple seconds. Yeah, he's done this before. He'd screw up in some way and then pull out the charm he knew I couldn't resist. He did it when he told me he'd be home from set in time for use to eat dinner together. I even made his favorite dinner, and then he never came home. Come to find out that he stayed out and partied with his cast mates until two in the morning. And there was also the time that he forgot about our anniversary and tried to act like he was just waiting until the next day so it would be a surprise, but I called bullshit on that immediately.