•nationals day 3•

Emilys Pov:

I wake up to my alarm, i rub my eyes and press snooze like always. I then sit up in bed and see Michelle hasn't moved, shes a deep sleeper is which something I've picked up on when she's slept over.

I nudge Michelle and she groans but doesnt wake up, its too early for this. "Miche" nothing. "Mich!" I sigh. "MICHELLE!" And finally her eyes open.

Michelle: what emily? *she yawns*

"Time to get ready." I kiss her cheeck and roll out of bed, i stand and my eyes blur stupid low iron!

Michelles Pov:

Ugh!!! Its too early for this shit, i wrap myself back up into the duvet covers and close my eyes whilst Emilys in the bathroom but then hear Emilys second alarm, something is definitely wanting me to get up so i roll out of bed.

Michelles talking head:
Literally roll out of bed, onto the floor.

Michelles Pov:

I just lay on the floor when i see Emily just looking at me.

Emily: Did you just roll out of bed?

"Maybe" i yawn and stand up.

Emily: seriously Mich we are meeting the team in 20 minutes, c'mon get ready.

I walk towards my suitcase and pick an outfit, i choose a plain, pink, turtle neck jumper dress and some white shoes. I will get this on and we can head to the lobby!.

Richelles Pov:

We are all waiting for Michelle and Emily in the lobby, Noahs solo is this afternoon so i thought they'd be on time.

"Look does anyone know where Michelle and Emily are?" I sigh.

Piper: I did text Emily but no reply, maybe someone should look for them.

"I will go, just stay here."

I have no clue which room they are staying in so i just walk around the lobby first which is where i bump into James and Riley.

James: Do you think these are free?

Riley: I mean it says free samples.

James: Nice *James goes to eat a brownie*

Riley: Maybe you shouldn't they might not be free.

James: Riley it says 'free samples' *He eats one*

"They definitely are free." They both turn around and just stare at me as they didnt know i was here.

James: Yo Richelle.

Riley: So they're free?

"Ive had one already." I smile and put my hands in my pockets.

James: So whats up?

"Ok right, where are Michelle and Emily? They should be here."

Riley: They're probably running late but if you want to look their room number is 107, 12th floor.

I thank them both and jog to the stairs.

Richelle's talking head:
Ive been looking for 5 minutes and i cant find them! Where are they!

Richelles Pov:

I walk down a hallway when i see both Michelle and Emily, but then i see them kiss...no way! I stand there just looking at them mouth wide open and when they turn round they notice me, and they both looked so nervous. I just smile.

Emily's Pov:
Michelle and I are just walking down a hallway when she leans over to peck my lips, i kiss her when our heads turn to Richelle.

Emilys talking head:
Oh no...

Emily's Pov:

I feel my face burn up whilst my eyes widen, i feel so embarrassed.

Richelle: So...you two?

Michelle: uh...I slipped.

"Mich theres no point in lying" i look at her and she sighs.

Michelle: Fine, yeah. *she grabs my hand*

Richelle: Dont worry most of a-troupe has figured it out.

I then feel like my heart jumped out of me its beating so fast, everyone knows!

Michelle: everyone...*richelle nods*

Richelle: Just tell them...

"Maybe we should."

Michelle: Yeah...

Michelles Pov:

We both follow Richelle to the lobby and we see a-troupe plus Riley and James. We walk towards them and just stand infront of them.

"Uhh um..." i mess my words up.

Emily: Well we're sort of-

"Dating" I swallow.

Noah: We knew.

Noah's talking head:
I saw them holding hands.

Richelles talking head:
I saw them kiss.

Ozzys talking head:
I saw them kiss on plane.

Kingstons talking head:
I also saw them kiss on the plane.

Lilys talking head:
The amount of times I saw them kiss in their office...

Michelle's Pov:

"Well anyways, uhm Noahs solo!" I change the subject.

Emily: Yeah, lets see how long do you have?

Noah: two hours.

"Cool, maybe you should start practicing." I smile and we both walk off to the cafe.

Emily: They all knew Mich.

"How did they know."

Emily: Lets be honest we agreed not to be quiet about it when we first got together.

"I know, so why did we try and hide it?"

Emily: I dont know but we aren't anymore.

"Yeah i geuss we're not." I grab her hand and we go on a walk around the lobby.