5

The slight of the sun comes between the curtain, it's morning already. Last night were tough for Nu, it is shown by how Nu is still sleeping in Zee's bed. But it seems like he's waking up because the sunlight is shining on him directly, he scrunches up his nose and slowly opens his eyes. Nu sits up as he rubbing his eyes.

When he rubbing his eyes, he rubbed it with his sweater-paws and just reliazed that he wears an very oversized sweater, perhaps Zee put it on for him last night when he fell asleep.

As Nu still collecting his sanity, he got a whift of an  aromatic smell, it smells like a butter toasted bread. Nu slowly gets down from the bed and follows the smell. The smell had lead him to the open kitchen where he finds Zee cooking with a white sleeveless top.

The Nu walks towards Zee like a baby penguin finding his parents and sits on the kitchen bar seat. Zee smiles at the view he is seeing, 'NU IS SO CUTEEEEE I WANNA SNUGGLE HIM' he thought to himself but he make sure he doesn't shows it.

"You're awake already?" asks Zee while flipping the toast on the pan.

"Hmmm... I'm trying to....Hooaaammm" says Nu as he still yawning, "Anyways, thanks for the sweater" continues Nu as he showing his sweater-paws.

Zee smiles, "I'm worried that you will catch a cold so i help you wear the sweater and ukhum....your panties" Zee a bit stuttered in the end, oh god how he still shy when he banged Nu hard last night?

Nu can feel his cheeks getting warmer when Zee explained it, "Y-you don't have to do that you know" Now it's Nu turn to stutter.

"Of course i have to do it" says Zee as he putting a cheese toast that he just made to a plate and slide it to Nu.

"Here's your breakfast, do you want milk or orange juice?" continues Zee as he opening the fridge.

"Milk, please" says Nu in tiny, damn he never treated with gentleman like this. Zee pours milk into the glass and places it beside Nu's plate.

Nu stares at his place, a perfectly toasted cheest toast is in front of him with a glass of milk, it's the ideal breakfast that everyone wishes to have in every morning.

"Wow, you can cook, you have a big house, and i believe you're also loaded. You're living a perfect life" comments Nu as he grabbing the toast and taking a bite of it.

Nu's eyes getting wider when he taste Zee's toast, it's DELICIOUS, "Oh wowhh, wowhh anffhhhh wowhhh, ifhhh fiiffyy fuffff! ( Oh wow, wow, and wow, it's really good!)" says Nu as he still chewing the toast with his puffed cheeks. Zee chuckles seeing Nu acts adorable like this

Zee grabs some tissues, "Stop talking and eat first" says Zee while he wipes Nu's mouth that looks greasy. Nu nods his head cutely and he keep eating the toast till it's finished.

Nu drink the milk to finish his meal, "Uwaahh, this is the best breakfast I've ever had. Thank you, Zee" says Nu with a sweet smiles on his face. Nu's smile is contagious that makes Zee smiles too.

"It's fine, you better take a rest again. You said you were tired last night" says Zee

"I'm in great condition now, thanks to you and this delicious meal hehe" says Nu as he getting down from his seat and walking towards Zee who's behind the counter.

"And this is my thanks gift" Nu puts his hands on Zee's shoulder and stands in his tiptoes then he gives a peck on Zee's lips. Zee smiles, showing that he's thankful with Nu's gift.

"So do you have anything to do for today? I can drop you off"

"It's fine, i basically work from Thursday cause that's the practice and rehearsal day. Any day than that and weekend, I'm free"

"How about you? Do you have something to do?" asks Nu back.

"I can just let my secretary to cover my work" Nu just nods his head at Zee's response.

"Since we don't have anything important to do, how about we officially introduce ourselves to each other?" continues Zee, he actually want to Nu better, outside the workplace.

Nu laughs at what Zee said, "That's hilarious, the fact that we barely know each other and we fucked already"

"Let's start from me. Hello, I'm Zee Pruk, 31 years old, and I'm a CEO of ZP Company" says Zee as he reaching out his palm to Nu.

Nu looks at Zee's hand then follows what Zee did, "Well, Hi to you, I'm Nunew Chawarin, I'm 21 years old and i work as a perfomer in one of entertainment club. Nu is just my code my name at the Geisha's, you can call me Nunew" says Nu reaching Zee's palm.

Zee smiles, "Okay, Nunew. Now we officially know each other" utters Zee as he squeezes softly Nunew's hand and Nunew nods his head then they let go of their hand.

"Nunew..." says Zee again

"Hmm?" Nunew looked at Zee.

"Can i still be in contact with you, outside the Geisha's?" asks Zee.

Nunew tilts his head a little, "Zee, from last night and now, you haven't get a clue huh?"

Zee frowns his eyesbrows, "What clue?"

"You may have heard it from Kentaro that you're the only person that i pulled into the private room"

"So..... it's not one night stand?" asks Zee again just to make sure.

Nunew chuckles, "Of course not, silly"

Zee still looks concerned, "Why me?" asks Zee — he just want to know the reason.

Nunew lets out a sigh, "I don't know, i just like your gaze when you staring at me when i was perfoming. Your stare are different from the usual customer that come, mostly it's a pervert stare but you, you just staring at me like adoring me, so i feel touched"

Zee can't hold back his smile when he heard Nunew's reason, "So do i have to feel honored?" says Zee with a teasing smile.

Nunew cups Zee's cheeks on his hands, "Yes, you have to" says Nunew with a sweet smile on face, Zee can't help but to smile as well. I guess, their love story begins now......?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TBC