4

Zee's car is still seen in the parking lot of The Geisha's, want to know why? Because these two people inside the car decides to make out and it's been going on for 20 minutes and Zee haven't put in his car key yet.

Eventhough they are sitting on their own respective seats, it doesn't stop them from kissing each other. Even though their lips are already drenched with each other saliva, they still continue their tongue-battling inside their mouth — nonstop.

Until, Nu ran out of the oxygen, causing him to break their long heated kiss, allowing both of them to catch their breath. Both of them not aware of how oxygen deprived they are, they just look at each other panting with their chests going up and down even though Zee was the one who initiated the kiss. Nu's lipstick was smeared and some had also transferred on Zee's lips.

"It's already late, let's head back first" says Nu as he wipe of the lipstick stain on Zee.

"Go-Good idea" says Zee as he still panting. He puts his car key and starts the engine.

When Zee want to move car, Nu stops him, "Wait" Nu touched Zee's arm and Zee removes his foot from the gas pedal, "Do you have condoms?" asks Nu to Zee.

Actually Zee doesn't have one, he already thought of going to buy some packs but after studying Nu's attitude, he knows what's he going to say, "Do we need one?" says Zee as he turning his face to Nu with his smoldering face.

Nu drops his jaw in awe, he didn't expect that from Zee, "I know i wasn’t wrong in choosing to like you" says Nu excitedly. Zee put his foot back on the gas and drives the car to his place.

———

After 30 minute ride, they have arrived at Zee's property, a modern-looking house. Zee parked his car in the garage, he gets out first to open Nu's door.

After they gets out, Nu is looking at the exterior of Zee's place, he have to say that he's in awe.

"I must say, your house is magneficent" says Nu as he looking at the house and following Zee from behind.

"Thanks, it's just more like a condo. I have another house downtown" says Zee calmly but it's not for Nu.

"You have two houses?" asks Nu in shocked.

"I have 5 actually" Nu's jaws dropped when Zee said that, he must admit that he hit a jackpot.

Zee opens the door with his finger scan and some code, he lets Nu come inside first before him. When Nu stepped inside, all he sees are just black and white furniture, maybe Zee is a monochrome fan, who knows.

But Nu's here is not for looking at the house, he have much important things to do. He turns his body to Zee who's just closing the door.

"So, are you ready for your hot coffee ?" asks Nu looking at Zee with his flirty eyes. Zee nods his head giving Nu the green light to do whatever he wants.

Nu drops the bag that he was carrying from the car and walks backwards towards the wall behind him and he leans his back on to the wall with a seducive pose.

"Dinner's served" says Nu with a smirk on his face, trying to provoke Zee.

And yeah Nu has successfully provoked him, making Zee walks towards the wall quickly to pin Nu's body under him with his knee in between of Nu's leg while pinning both of Nu's hand above of his own head. Looking at Nu's tempting and full of lust face, he smashed his lips with Nu's lips, while pushing his tongue in for a better taste...Zee kiss feels so good that Nu let out a loud moan... makes Zee can't wait to ......ruin him.