6

⚠️CW /// Mentioning of s3xual ass4ult ⚠️

It has been 2 weeks after Zee and Nunew first night together, Zee would always go to the Geisha's every week and then spent the other day with Nunew at his place — Nunew barely back at his own place now, So Zee bought some clothes for Nunew at his place.

Now they are in Zee's car, driving to Zee's place after tonight's performance. But what’s unusual is that Nunew look so gloomy, he wasn’t smiling at all when they are their way back home.

After they arrived at Zee's place, Nunew continues to remains silent even after they entered the house. Zee can't handle this silence anymore, he have to know what's wrong.

"Baby, what's wrong hm? You didn't talk at all" Zee places both of his hands on Nunew’s face, making Nunew look at him in the eyes.

"I'm-...." Nunew bites his lips and pouts, "I'm just upset"  Then Nunew sat on the couch, followed by Zee sit beside him.

"Why are you upset?" Zee puts his hand on Nunew's back.

"My friend got sexually assaulted by one of the customer earlier…" says Nunew with his head look down.

Zee is shocked, "What? Isn't The Geisha's security system tight? How did that happened?" Because Zee knows inside the Geisha's there are bouncer in every corner who's ready to beat someone ass.

"I didn't know at first because i was preparing for my performance backstage but when i got back to the changing room, i found my friend shaking at the corner of the dressing room. I asked Kentaro for what happened and he told me what happened n say that he already blacklisted the customer....But it's doesn't change anything, it already happened and the one who was impacted the most is my friend" Nunew closes his face with his palm.

Zee's face that was already red, turns redder with anger,  "Does this happens often?"

Nunew sighs then he puts down his hands, "It's already the fifth case this year"

Zee clenched his fist, he can't let his Nunew work in that kind of environment, Nunew must work in environment where he can feel comfort and safe. He have to do something....

Zee pulls Nunew's body into his embraces,"I won't let that happened to you, you will be save with me" Zee rubs Nunew's back gently. Nunew can feel the warmness of Zee's crawling on his body— Nunew feel safe and protected.

Nunew crawl his hand on Zee's back,  "Thank you, Zee" says Nunew as he buried his face on Zee's neck

Now what Zee have to do is to fix this mess.

——

It's a sunny monday, Zee parked his car in front of The Geisha's. He knows it only open on weekend but Nunew said that the manager, Kentaro, is always be there every to maintain the place.

He walks inside the place and found Kentaro standing near the reception desk.

Kentaro is suprised by Zee's arrival, "Mr. Zee, you know very well that The Geisha's only open on the weekends"

"I do but there is something else which i want to discuss on" demands Zee.

Kentaro nods his head, "I see, please follow me to my office" Kentaro leads the way to his office which is not far from there.

As they're inside Kentaro's office, he asked Zee to sit down as he preparing some drinks for his guest.

"So what do you want to discuss about?" says Kentaro as he puts down a glass of wine in front of Zee then he sits down.