♤Protective Girlfriend♤

{Vaggie x Reader}

《Your POV》Trust me, I love Vaggie very much, but she can be a bit

《Your POV》
Trust me, I love Vaggie very much, but she can be a bit... much. I was currently talking with Sir Pentious, trying to make him trust us so he would be comfortable in the hotel.

"Babe, maybe you should stay away from him. I don't trust him," Vaggie growled as her bow grew sharp.

"Vags, come on. He's practically harmless," I reassured as I gently grabbed her hands, smiling kindly at my paranoid girlfriend.

Vaggie sighed as she nodded in understanding, kissing my knuckles. "Fine. I trust you," she reassured, and I pecked her lips.

Timeskip to a few weeks later...

Charlie and I were watching Husk do a magic trick as he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from the thin air. I grinned excitedly, clapping at the trick.

Vaggie sat down next to me as she watched Husker carefully. "And voila!" Husk called out, lighting the flowers on fire, and my eyes widened immediately.

"Shit!" Vaggie yelled as she gently pulled me away while Charlie got a cup of water.

She managed to put the fire out after dumping the water on it as I sighed in relief. "Good job, Charlie," I said.

"You okay, (Y/N)? You didn't get burned or anything, did you?" Vaggie asked as she gently cupped my cheeks, examing my appearance for any signs of wounds.

"Sweetie, I'm okay, don't worry," I tried to reassure her as I gently put my hands over hers.

Vaggie sighed, nodding, and she looked up at me. "Okay, okay," she muttered as she kissed my nose, and I grinned.

Throughout the day, Vaggie continued to protect me. Whether it would be from Nifty being creepy once again or a simple piece of broken glass on the street.

I soon walked into my room with my girlfriend following me. "Are you okay, babe?" Vaggie asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, dear. I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me so much," I mumbled as she sat on the bed, watching me as if waiting for me to say more.

"Vaggie, honey, I love how caring you are towards me, but you don't have to always freak out if something may happen to me. The world is a scary place, and sometimes, things hurt. So you just gotta roll with the punches," I explained as I gently cupped her cheeks.

Vaggie frowned slightly as she nodded slowly, and she looked down at her hands. "Hey," I began, pinched her chin and tilting her head up to make her look at me.

"I really love you, Vags. Thank you for protecting me," I cooed, hugging her gently, and Vaggie quickly hugged me back.

"Of course. I'll always be here to protect you," Vaggie whispered as she gently stroked my hair, and we shared a passionate kiss.