♤Lucifer and Sir Pentious Catch Up♤

♤How You Met♤

•Lucifer•
You were another angel, and you wandered into hell, causing you to meet and fall in love with the one and only king of hell himself.

•Sir Pentious•
You were another sinner at the hotel as Pentious was in his machine, trying to attack the hotel again. That was when he saw you, and he was so flustered he nearly blew himself up.

♤Nicknames♤

•Lucifer•
His: Luci, Ducky
Yours: Apple Pie, Lovely

•Sir Pentious•
His: Penny, Sweetheart
Yours: Dear, Honey

♤Their Fears♤

•Lucifer•
He's scared he'll do something wrong, and you'll leave him since you're his entire world.

•Sir Pentious•
He's worried that you'll think he's a joke, just like the Vees and the other demons at the hotel.

♤When They're Jealous♤

•Lucifer•
He will be passive aggressive since he wants to keep his manners, but still wants people to know you're taken.

•Sir Pentious•
He will pout the whole time you're talking with someone as he talked with his egg boys.

♤When They First See You♤

•Lucifer•

•Sir Pentious•

•Sir Pentious•

♤How You Died♤

How You Died♤

•Lucifer•
You had died after getting into a car crash with a drunk driver, landing you in heaven.

•Sir Pentious•
You had killed someone out of fear since someone snuck up on you in a dark area, so you stabbed them with your switchblade.

♤Do They Want Kids?♤

•Lucifer•
Well, yes, he has Charlie, but he think it'll be nice to give his daughter a little sibling.

•Sir Pentious•
Kinda, he has the minions, and he sees them as kids already.

♤Kids Names♤

•Lucifer•
Phillip Morningstar

•Sir Pentious•
You two don't have kids.

♤When You're Sick♤

•Lucifer•
He will absolutely baby you, wrapping you up in buddles of blankets and feeding you soup so you didn't lift a finger.

•Sir Pentious•
He hated to get sick, so when you did, he wore a mask and would try his best to help you without getting himself sick.