Melanie *is* a good matchmaker! - Homosexuals Homosex Homosexually

The two sat across from each other. Neither wanted to initiate the conversation that they were about to have. They sat in the uncomfortable silence, both avoiding eye contact. Eventually, the brown-haired guy spoke.
"Uhmm.. soo.. How do I say this.. ugh.. Melanie is cheating on both of us. I say we get back at her."
"And what do you suggest we do, Keith?" The blonde man said, a hint of betrayal and anger in his already upset voice.
"Each other?" Keith said, a light blush on his face. The blonde guy was silent for a moment, processing the statement.
"Keith.. you- You're a fucking genius mate!"
"Melanie is cheating on us with each other, so why not cheat on her with each other! It's a genius plan! She'd never see it coming, only if you'd.. Uh.. actually like to, I mean. I don't want to force anything on you, Ben." The blonde guy blushed, he covered his face with his hand and looked away for a moment.
"I- haha... you are... really attractive, so I can understand why Melanie..." Ben started rambling, his face was increasingly red as time passed and he moved his hands frantically as he spoke.
"Same about you," Keith muttered, his face now also super red.

Then the two made out. It seems like Melanie is a good matchmaker.