Just a Cool Steven Universe AU idea :3

Yellow and Blue left for Earth shortly after Pink's "Shattering" and discovered that the planet was beautiful and full of wonder. When they met Rose Quartz in secret, telling her that they agreed with her and had fled the gempire, she morphed back into pink and hugged her sisters. "You can't just be some giant gems on earth," Pink Exclaimed, "You'll need disguises!! Yellow, you could easily morph into a Jasper and Blue, you could easily hide as a lapis lazuli!! I'll introduce you to my rebellion and we can live in secret. You guys tried to cleanse the planet of gems, am I right?" Yellow looked at Pink, "We did, but only because of White... I'm sorry for shattering your friends.." Pink saw the despair in Yellow's face, "Don't worry! That blast didn't affect anything! There was no shattering and my friends are fine, come on, morph and I'll introduce you to them." Pink then helped to fake their shatterings.

The course of the show takes place, all the rebellion gems are alive and well, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Jasper, and Lapis live with Steven in his house. Diamonds are hinted at, everything is well in the world. Corrupted gems are actually just beasts that White lets roam Earth, releasing a few more every year. They still bubble like normal. The only main difference to the show is that we get guest appearances of different gems from the world, Peridot is sent by a Hessonite under White's command to check on the cluster, all of the Diamond's Pearls are under White's control, and Yellow and Blue are believed to be shattered. (That's why nobody's looking for them)

Years later, on Homeworld, Steven, with the help of a Jasper and a Lapis, gets to Homeworld and confronts White Diamond. Identities get revealed, Steven gets shocked, White's crying (without knowing exactly what the feeling is, basically that one song that goes "What is this leaking affecting my eye" etc) but refuses to acknowledge the planet, etc. White brings in a secret weapon, Spinel. One of the Pearls' found Spinel while doing a routine Warp Pad check; it was only a few hundred years instead of 6000 before she was found. After being told the news of most of the diamonds being shattered, including pink, she turned into her other form. (the cooler one) Spinel takes out the newfound anger of just having been abandoned instead of her diamond being shattered, she fights the gang with all of her effort. The fight gets so tough that eventually, Steven, Yellow, and Blue fuse together to form Lonsdaleite. After poofing and bubbling Spinel, they get into a fight with White (who they are slightly taller than in the fusion) and it's a close one, but Lonsdaleite wins out! After a lot of talking, singing, and a trip to earth, White realizes the error of her ways and gives in. She then helps fix the galaxy before letting the gems become democratic. The two Zircons are battling it out for President just like in the show.

Steven Universe Future has a very similar path, the road of self-discovery blah blah. A few key differences is that the diamonds are a lot more present in Steven's life, and Steven's buff form looks a lot more like Pink than it's supposed to (partly because of the Diamonds' presence. The form is pink with the pink diamond eyes and the outfit morphs into a messed up version of pink's diamond outfit, the hair gets poofier, etc) It ends the same way though, Steven shattering Jasper, fixing Jasper, getting corrupted, leaving Beach City. The movie doesn't happen.

Author here, I do have another AU as well, but it's far less developed and mainly just art at the end of my most recent finished sketchbook. It has like a ton of diamonds and a ton of lore, but none of it's written down in an easily accessible place. (the sketchbook is under a pile of junk in my room)