we're going on a trip on our favorite crux fleet

Kazuha finally entered the boarding dock of the Crux, which is Beidou's ship. Speaking of Beidou, she was at the very edge of the majestic ship, examining the distance of the ocean with a spyglass in her hand. 

It took a moment for Beidou to notice Kazuha standing there until Kazuha actually entered the ship and he stepped on a creaky piece of wood.

"Ah, Kazuha! Where have you been," Beidou said while going to where Kazuha was. "It's been hours. You know the fleet is going on a voyage tomorrow. Now, get to the cabin and-" Beidou noticed the boy with purple hair that Kazuha was carrying.

"Who's this? You should have told me that you were bringing a guest." Beidou said as she further inspected Scaramouche. "Oh, him? This is Scaramouche. As you can see, he's currently asleep. We can leave introductions in the morning, okay?" Kazuha said with a little smile on his face.

"Well, I'm glad you made a new friend. You and Scaramouche should go get to your cabin and get to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." Beidou said and then she ruffled Kazuha's hair. "Of course, Beidou. Goodnight." Kazuha said as he walked off to his cabin. As soon as Kazuha opened and shut the door, Beidou chuckled.

Kazuha entered his cabin in the ship as the salty smell in the air seemed to engulf the room. He had a desk with writing materials for him to write poems. There was also a small window that showcased the beautiful night sky and the water. And there was also Kazuha's bed, and it was as bed as bed gets (that makes no sense idk what to write, I'm sorry lol). Everything was fine but there was one problem: there wasn't two beds (NO SMUT I REPEAT NO SMUT). Kazuha made the decision of them both sleeping together because he wasn't cruel enough to let Scaramouche sleep on the floor.

Kazuha placed Scaramouche into the bed and then placed himself into the bed. A few minutes later, Kazuha began to sleep and then the night passed.

It was the morning and Kazuha knew that Scaramouche would be very confused when he woke up, so he decided an attempt to wake up Scaramouche. "Hey, wake up. It's a brand new day for us." Kazuha said softly as he nudged Scaramouche. He finally woke up from his sleep deprived sleep (once again idk how to describe anything). It took Scaramouche a minute to realize the situation he was in. He screamed and fell out of the bed in a panic. "What the hell were you thinking? You can't just do that! Don't you have to ask first before you do things like that?" Scaramouche said blush showing all over his face. Kazuha laughed apologized and then pulled Scaramouche up on his feet. "We've got a busy day ahead of us. Come on, let's go." </em>

Kazuha pulled Scaramouche along for his tour of the Crux. Scaramouche was surprised because he thought he teleported to a boat, but Kazuha told him everything. Kazuha opened the door of his cabin and saw all of the Crux fleet at work for their voyage. "Beidou! Please come here. You need to meet Scaramouche." Kazuha yelled for Beidou. Beidou came over from the same spot she was last night. "Hello. I'm Beidou, captain of the Crux. Nice to meet you." Beidou said as she extended her hand. "I'm Scaramouche." Scaramouche said as he extended his hand and shook Beidou's hand. "And you've met Kazuha. Oh! I've said this to everyone and don't panic, but there's another boat that seems to be an enemy ship. But we'll be fine though. We can just avoid it all together." Beidou said. Then, she walked off to talk to the other members of the fleet.

"Enemy ship? Those shouldn't happen. You guys have enemies?" Scaramouche asked. Kazuha nodded, "Yes. It's hard being the best ship in Liyue. I suggest keeping your gaurd up at all times. Hopefully they won't attack." Kazuha said with a lowers voice. Scaramouche approved of this and just stayed quiet. Soon, the ship started moving as Beidou yelled the announcement of the the ship sailing. It caught Scaramouche off gaurd from the instant movement and he started to stumble because he was still hurt. Kazuha grabbed Scaramouche and held him tight. "It's alright. I almost fell off the ship the first time it started sailing. Just hang on to me and you'll be fine." Kazuha reassured. Kazuha then led Scaramouche to sit down near the walls of the boat so they could stay still. Many minutes passed by and that odd ship became closer to the Crux. As soon as the ship got into Scaramouche's view, he recognized the ship immediately because that ship was a Fatui ship.