Kazuha's-Gay-Realization

"Alright Kazuha, where did you guys go last?" Nahida asked Kazuha. They were both looking for Scaramouche, who seemed to disappear out of thin air.

"Hmm...We went from your house, down the walkway that follows to the market, and into the market. We then decided to try to go to the forest. I look back and then he was gone. That's all I can recall." Kazuha responded.

Nahida gave a quick determined sigh. She put on a brave smile, but simultaneously hiding the fact that she was genuinely worried. Who knows what could have happened to Scaramouche? Who would do this to him? He hadn't made any enemies (atleast what Nahida knew of).

"Shall we go?" Nahida asked. Kazuha nodded his head in response. Kazuha thought that Scaramouche's disappearance was all of his fault. Was it his fault that Scaramouche was gone because of Kazuha's idea of going to the marketplace? Who or what could have taken Scaramouche?

The two both started walking along the long pathway. Of course, people stopped to admire and praise Nahida, like a celebrity accidentally encountering crazed paparazzi.

It seemed like the farther Nahida and Kazuha went to Sumeru, the more people came to see Nahida. Kazuha had to act like a bodyguard to Nahida because the swarms of people got so bad. In all honesty, Kazuha was tempted to pull out his sword.

"Please, everyone, stop crowding around me! My friend and I here are trying to look for a dear friend of ours and we need to do it fast. I would like everyone to ignore me and continue your daily activities." Nahida proclaimed. The crowd became a little quieter and some of them even left the crowd.

Kazuha sighed in relief. Being an archon must be hard. Especially if you received that kind of attention just for going outside. Nahida and Kazuha eventually made it to the marketplace. As usual, people were making their usual trips to the marketplace. Everything looked normal, but still no sign of Scaramouche.

"Okay, if anything happens to you, yell to me, and I'll do the same. Is that a deal?" Kazuha asked. "It's a deal." Nahida responded. She turned her head to meet Kazuha's eyes and smiled kindly. Kazuha returned the smile and they both went into the vast marketplace crowd.

Kazuha looked around the crowd. Still no Scaramouche. He suddenly remembered the stall where he got his notebook. The vendor must of saw him with Scaramouche earlier this morning. Kazuha trailed to the booth and luckily, Kazuha found the vendor.

"Excuse me, sir, have you seen a boy that looks about my age with short indigo hair and blue and white clothes? He's my friend and I've been looking for him." Kazuha said. The vendor had to think about it for a second. "Yes, actually. But he was with you, though. Sorry about your friend. I hope you can find him!" The vendor said. Kazuha thanked the vendor and asked even more vendors the same question.

Their responses? Pretty much the same as the first vendor Kazuha talked to.

Nahida tried this method as well, but had the same responses. The two eventually both met up with each other. "Any information?" Kazuha asked. Nahida sadly shook her head. "No, I'm sorry." Nahida said. Both of them looked sad about the problem.

Nahida and Kazuha were now discussing plans on other ways to find Scaramouche when all of the sudden, a man appeared besides them. The man was tall and was wearing grey clothes. He had ginger hair and a red mask on the side of his head.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. You're looking for someone, right? I could help you with that." the man said. He flashed a confident smile. "You can? How can we trust you?" Kazuha asked. The man's confident aura seemed to radiate throughout the marketplace.

"Oh, I have connections throughout Sumeru. My name's Childe. What are your names?" Childe asked.

"Kaedehara Kazuha. You're welcome to call me Kazuha." Kazuha said. "My name is Nahida. It's a pleasure to meet you, Childe." Nahida said. "Very nice. Hmm...let's go somewhere a little more private. We don't want anyone overhearing." Childe said. Nahida perked up. "I have an idea! We can go to the Puspa Café. It's not that far from here, and it'll be perfect." Nahida exclaimed.