Chapter 286

Ahh.

An indescribable sense of frustration crossed the trio's faces.

Leaving the Matriarch of Lombardi was the only antagonist for Emperor Perez, who had nothing to fear.

But he just touched it.

"Your Majesty, don't listen to Tedro's words."

"That's right. What would that child know about marriage or dating?"

"Your Majesty knows best that the Matriarch of Lombardi will not regret the marriage."

They tried to appease Perez, who seemed to be rapidly sinking into the swamp.

But it's already too late.

Still, the sigh that Florentia exhaled had stuck in his chest, and Perez was becoming more and more contemplative when it said she might regret the marriage.

This is a big deal.

His aides, especially Tedro, who brought up the story of Marry Blue, felt like sewing his mouth.

"She regrets getting married."

Perez murmured once more. The shock was so great that he couldn't even blink or move, as if he had forgotten.

'Tedro, that punk...'

Lignite Luman, who glared at Tedro with his teeth grinding, sighed quietly.

To him, Perez was a lord he trusted and followed and a close friend for a long time.

And he has realized it several times since he was at the academy.

For Perez, a person named Florentia Lombardi was not just a lover.

She was his everything.

'I really don't know what's going on.'

Just thinking of such an assumption makes his lips dry.

If the Matriarch of Lombardi is really rethinking marriage itself,.

If she suddenly says, Let's postpone the marriage because of the opposite personality,.

Lignite Luman trembled without realizing it.

It was then.

Crack

The sound of something tearing up echoed through the quiet office.

"Gasp."

"The chair..."

It was the sound of cracks in the armrests of the chair Perez was holding.

All the chairs placed in the emperor's office were carved from solid wood by a craftsman.

In particular, the chair where Perez is sitting now was made from the northern Triva tree, which is famous for its hardness.

But now it was crushed like freshly baked bread in Perez's hands.

Lignite Luman swallowed dry saliva without realizing it.

'The Matriarch of Lombardi is a leash.'

The only leash that can control a beast named Perez.

To be honest, Perez had a personality that couldn't be called nice, even with good words.

However, Florentia Lombardi managed to subdue him.

But what if she let go of the leash?

Lignite closed his eyes at the terrible imagination.

"Measures."