Chapter 291

"You want me to teach you?"

"Yes, please."

Perez bowed his head again.

However, Gallahan refused.

"I'm not a great father enough to teach anyone."

There was a sign of loneliness on his face when he said so.

"I'm just a lucky father."

Florentia resembles his strong wife.

She grew up on her own, and suddenly she became a tree big enough to provide shade to so many people.

All Gallahan did was watch the child grow by her side.

"So, Your Majesty's request..."

"No, my father deserves it."

It was a firm word.

Gallahan's gaze, which had been sinking into the empty glass like a habit, headed back to Perez.

"As you know, I grew up without knowing that it was blood affection. Not to mention the warmth of parental affection."

Perez said quietly.

"But I vaguely know what it is. It's because I watched Tia, who was happier than anyone else, from her father's infinite affection and trust."

Suddenly, a soft smile appeared on Perez's lips.

"It's not because you're Tia's father. I'm asking someone I know who has done the best job of a father."

"Your Majesty."

"Give me a chance to be a good father, too. I want to be a person who is not ashamed of Tia and her future child."

Gallahan stared for a moment at the red eyes, which looked like they had no candy applied.

A younger face overlapped as they faced each other without avoiding their gaze.

Even then, Perez looked over there.

He thought so.

He thought Perez was a strong child like Tia.

He smiled and asked while touching his mouth.

"You mean that you think you're not good enough to be a good father because you grew up without knowing injustice."

"Yes, that's right."

Gallahan nodded his head and got up from where he was sitting.

And as if he were doing it to a child, he stood in front of Perez and bent his back halfway to meet his eye level.

"I don't think so. Your Majesty will be a good father."

"But..."

Gallahan touched the shoulders of the young emperor, who looked unconfident of himself.

"Your Majesty, you will be a good father."

"Oh..."

Strict and unwavering words were like incantations.

His heart, which had been fluctuating with anxiety, gradually calmed down.

Perez looked at a firm hand on his shoulder and thought.

Yeah, maybe.

Maybe he can be a good father, too.

Suddenly, such a feeling came to mind.

Perez clenched his fists at the unfamiliar sensation he had felt for the first time, but one side of his chest was reassuring.

It's awkward, and he doesn't know what to do.