How do I respond...

Sorry the last one was so short! This one's longer (not saying it's long). And thanks so much for getting this weird ass thing from the deep dark depths of my mind to 3.2k ❤️❤️!!!!!!

Lumine:

"We're here to rebel," said Furina.

"W-what does that mean?" I asked. Furina sighed, "Must I spell it out for you? We are going rebelling against Celestia. Why do you think the Tsaritsa has been collecting the gnosis?" I shrugged. Venti laughed.

"Well, we didn't make it all too obvious," Ei said with a sigh.

"Do you guys have a plan on what you want to do?" Aether asked.

"We do but, you guys need to help us."

"It depends on what your plan is. Because if it's something crazy, I'm not doing it."

"I'm not doing it either way," said Dain.

Murata smiled at us and explained, "We are attacking Celestia. And we know we can't do it on our own. In fact, the whole reason we've been giving up the gnosis so easily was to train you. We wanted you to be ready for anything that could happen. Of course, some of the challenges you ran into weren't planned but, yeah." Don't get me wrong I was surprised but it made sense now. Most of them gave everything up without a fight. "Sooooo, what do you say? Yes or no?" I looked at Aether. How do I respond...

"I'll do it if Lumine wants to," he said

"I'll try to help you. I know you guys probably need my help..." Nahida gave us a wide smile. Then I remembered Zhongli and the Tsarista never came. "Where are Zhongli and the Tsarista?"

"They're fine," Nahida replied. "Don't worry about them. Now come on, we should get going."

"To where?" I asked.

"To our 'meet up spot' or something," Venti answered with a laugh. I nodded and we stood up.

It's still pretty short but it does have 150 more words than last chapter? I don't have to much motivation right now 😢