Why did I agree to this?

The next few chapters will be in Lumine's pov but it'll go back to Venti and Zhongli's eventually 😅

Lumine:

When we got to the meet up spot, we saw Zhongli and the Tsarista waiting for us. We discussed the plan and the date we would do it on. We settled for next Wednesday, 7 days from now. They wanted time to prepare. Everyone had an individual plan aswell. For example, 2 days after the discussion, it was decided that Ei would make puppet soldiers and get Yae Miko to help us. Plus, the day after that, Nahida managed to convince Scara to help us too. And Xiao immediately agreed.

-4 days before the big day-

I remember when I met Amber in Monstadt, I thought her bow and arrow was really cool. I decided it would be best if I take archery lessons from Venti and the others. I figured a bow would be useful in battle. I'm also trying to learn how to use all the elements without hurting myself.

"Hey Lumine, how's it going?" Asked Aether.

"It's okay, I'm getting better with combining Anemo with the rest of the elements but other than that, not to good."

"if you can't use a bow and arrow yet, stop wasting your time on it." He's right but he also doesn't have to put it that way.... I decided to change the subject, "Have you noticed Scara and Xiao have been getting nicer? Or am I hallucinating?" Aether shook his head.

"No, they've been getting nicer." 

"Good, I thought I was going crazy." We both laughed.

-The next day-

We only have 3 more days and I am stressing. I honestly don't want to die. But I gotta do what I gotta do. I haven't even had time to go to my teapot. I miss it so much! But that's not the point! Soon, I can go travel again, with my newly found brother. 

"Lumine, it's almost timeeeeee~! Venti sang. I still have no idea where Paimon is by the way.

"Quiet people are trying to focus, Venti." 

"Shut up you blockhead!" I let out a chuckle and walked away. While Venti and Zhongli were fighting, I decided to talk to Nahida. I walked down a cold blue hallway to a metal door. I opened it to see Nahida braiding Ei's hair. 

"Oh, hey Lumine!" Nahida exclaimed.

"Hello Nahida, hello Ei I wanted to ask if you two are actually ready." They looked at each other.

"Well, not entirely. Nahida and I aren't emotionally prepared." I nodded. "How about you, are you ready?" I shook my head. I would never be ready. So, why did I agree to this?