1.Life choices

"This is all I have to do?" You asked, dragging yourself across the ground in your lehenga.

"Yeah," your neighbor of three months added, dressed similarly but a different color, while you followed her.

"Accompany you to a wedding?" You looked at her, disappointed that it was all you had to do.

"All you did was lose to me in poker," she answered. "Do you want me to make you join a heist?"

"I mean, I do love Money Heist," you mumbled as you finally reached the 'entrance' of the wedding hall. "Ira, why is there trash here?"

You blinked in the darkness that surrounded you, the only lights illuminating the night being those from the wedding hall.

"We can't get in easily," Ira answered as she looked around briefly. "It's a big shot's wedding."

"Alright," you mumbled again and nodded as you both kept walking until you realized. "We're sneaking in?"

"We have a genius," she smiled, stopping just as she found the small doorway-kind-of-gap in the barriers. "Expected one of these."

You looked at her, regretting all your life choices.

A drunk bet during poker was almost on top of the list now.

"Scared?" She looked at you, smiling cockily and you rolled your eyes a little.

"Let's get this done and over with," you said before getting inside the property that had to be located almost in the middle of nowhere.

Ira followed you, just a tiny bit amused. She led you both around the place for a while, finally managing to find the dining area.

"Great lawn," you noted as you both walked through the bustle of people and music.

"I concur," she answered as you both stopped for a while, trying to appear natural and look around.

You stayed so for a few seconds, casually glancing around, rather calm and composed until-

Is that Virat Kohli?

Your senses froze for a moment and you did a double take to make sure you were not hallucinating.

M.S. Dhoni, Rahul Dravid, Vinod Kambli-

"Ira," you called for her, mind still foggy. "Whose wedding are we in?"

She pursed her lips in a thin line and stayed silent for a while, prompting you to turn your face to her for an answer.

"Sara Tendulkar," she said in a small voice and all hell broke loose.

"Sara-"

"Calm down-"

"We just sneaked into-"

"Just calm down-"

"Oh my gawd-"

"Please calm down-"

"Oh, shut up," you cut her off, full on panicking with a hand on your chest. "I'm going to jail for sure."

Yeah, a drunk bet during poker was definitely on top of the list.

"What do I do? I haven't registered with social workers. Biscuit's alone at home-"

"Shh, calm down. Look into my eyes, calm down, feel the blues in them," Ira spoke softly, rubbing your back.

"I am," you answered, feeling like your breathing was getting heavy with each passing second.

Then you panicked again.

"I have to tell my parents that I love them. Excuse me, uncle, can I have your phone-"

"Your phone is right in your hand," Ira reminded, still rubbing your back. "That's it. In through the nose, out through the mouth."

With slightly wide eyes, you looked around again to get used to the scene and calmed down a bit.

"Alright," you said, breathing out one final time. "Do they have pani puri?"

"Probably that section," she answered and you mumbled a small 'good.'

Three and a half plates later~

It was difficult to enjoy pani puri while also struggling to hold your phone.

You could've given it to Ira but she disappeared to get ice cream. PS- Ten minutes earlier.

But not caring about much for a while, you were mid-swallowing your 22nd pani puri when someone spoke up.

"Uhm, hello," the voice said from behind and you blinked your eyes exactly twice.

Swallowing the pani puri completely, you let out a shaky breath, internally hoping it was Ira before turning around.

You came face to face with someone's chest. Not her. Someone who was taller.

It was like those math sums in school.

Aditya is driving his car from New Delhi to Agra at 260 kmph.

He might probably meet with an accident. But that's not the problem.

The real problem is, if the traveling time between New Delhi and Agra is 3.5 hours and Aditya has been driving at 150 kmph for 45 minutes, what is the average velocity? Calculate how long it will take him to reach Agra.

You did the math and realized that this person was probably 6' 3". That equals 191 centimeters approximately, 1.91 in meters.

If you were right, also taking your height into account and if you both were standing 1.5 feet apart from each other, at what angle of inclination will you be able to look at his face?

tanθ = Opposite side / Adjacent side

(A/n: Old Harry And His Old Aunt)

tanθ = Your height / 45 cm

"That's approximately 0.58 rad and 33 something degrees," you mumbled to yourself while slowly tilting your head up.

And you were looking at Arjun Tendulkar.

A/n

This chapter is based on the part Accidentally met from the story Pulled towards you by @Akalya157. Also, to its author and my therapist best friend, happy birthday *・゚☆ヾ(*∇*)ノ.*・゚☆ Thank you for staying with me in spite of how weird I get.