The Lonely Prince of the Dungeon

Copyright© 2024 Lia
@MyGoldenMuse 

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Now, let's dive back into the story!

<loading...5%>
<loading...28%>
<loading...89%>
<loading...100%>

Loading Complete!!

!!!___________!!!___________!!!__________!!!
**************************************

Once upon a time
in a faraway kingdom, a prince was born in the most unlikely of places
- a prison cell.

Queen Isabella,the cunning second wife of the king, falsely accused the Prince's mother, Queen Victoria, for treason and blamed her for performing witchcraft.
_______________

She persuaded the king to sentence pregnant Queen Victoria to life imprisonment.

Queen Victoria was sentenced to life imprisonment and within a week of imprisonment,the prince was born.

In this desolate
and isolated dungeon, the prince spent the first few years of his life.
Because the queen,
her mother requested to raise the baby She knew that no one will look after her poor child just the way she would.
She feared the evil intentions of Queen Isabella.

Even in a prison cell,
She would still be able to protect her little one from the cunning eyes of his evil step mother.

He was named the Dungeon Prince, and he was a royal,just like his father.
His infamous name was a reminder of his unfortunate birthplace and
the injustice that surrounded his family.
The prince ,whose real name was Prince Harold,was kept away from the outside world and raised in the confines of an old abandoned dungeon in the initial stages of his life.

One day, when Harold was 13 years old,the king finally allowed him to leave the dungeon and live in a faraway palace along with some maids and his personal royal butler.

It was a big change for the young prince who had never set foot outside the dungeon walls. But he was grateful nonetheless.

Despite his limited surroundings, he was a curious and intelligent young man, spending most of his time buried in books and learning from his surrounding.

Although he was grateful for the change in scenery, the prince couldn't shake off the feeling of loneliness and isolation that had become a part of him.

_______________

Time passed and the little prince grew up to be a knowledgeable young man.

He often used to visit his mother from time to time,only to see her getting old and fragile

He wanted to protect her but
didn't know how.