From Darkness to Light

Growing up in the confines of a dungeon, the Dungeon Prince never knew the simple pleasures of life. But when he met a motherly,cheerful old woman,
things changed.
_____________

The Prince had always lived a secluded and isolated life. His mother, the queen, had been charged with treason and sentenced to life imprisonment in the palace dungeon.
And because of his birthplace, Harold was known as the Dungeon Prince.

Year after year, he watched from his small window as the world went by without him. But he never once complained or asked for more. Instead, he found solace in books and the comfort of his mother's company.

One day, as he was returning back from the royal palace after meeting his mother,his heart swelled.
He sat on one of the benches in palace garden.
As he explored the garden with his eyes, Harold stumbled upon an old mature lady,well in her late 50s picking flowers.
She was humming a tune and seemed to radiate joy and warmth. It was a stark contrast to Harold's cold and isolated existence.
Her clothes looked like that of the maids of the palace.

Intrigued by her presence, Harold cautiously approached her. To his surprise, she greeted him with a smile and welcomed him to the palace.

This was the first time Harold had spoken to anyone outside his family, and he felt that world was not as bad as he thought.

The old woman, whose name was Margeret, was kind and gentle, and Harold found a motherly comfort whenever she talked with him
He wanted his real mother,the Queen to feel the same sunshine amd happiness as the old maid lady.

As they spent more time together, Harold felt himself opening up to Margeret in a way he never thought possible. She was understanding and kind.

With her, he could be himself without fear of judgment or ridicule. She told her about her youth and all the happly memories she made in the countryside as a little girl.
And as she shared her adventures and experiences on the countryside, Harold found himself longing for a life beyond the palace walls.

One day, Margeret noticed the sadness behind Harold's eyes and asked him about it. And for the first time, he opened up to her about his mother's imprisonment and his desire to seek justice for her.

She let out an understanding smile and patted his back and assured him that one day everything will be alright.

"But how?"
The question still remained