A Tale of Love and Revenge: The Witch's Curse

In a small, quaint village in the countryside,the sun is setting, casting a warm orange glow over the picturesque landscape.
_____________

The villagers bustle about their daily activities, hiding a powerful witch that lives on the outskirts of their village.

It leads to a mysterious old cottage hidden in the thickets of the forest. Inside, sits a beautiful young woman with long dark hair and piercing eyes. She is a witch,named Serenity, known for her remarkable powers and feared by many. But beneath her intimidating exterior, lies a broken heart and a tragic past.

 But beneath her intimidating exterior, lies a broken heart and a tragic past

"A long time ago, the witch fell deeply in love with a young man from the village.
They were madly in love, but their happiness was short-lived when the villagers discovered their secret relationship. In a fit of rage and the of the unknown, the villagers accused the witch of placing a curse on their village and banished her out of the village.
Filled with anger and heartbreak, the witch did the unthinkable - she placed a curse on the entire village,

vowing that no one would ever find true love or happiness within its walls. And as the years passed, her curse stood true. The villagers lived in endless misery, unable to break the curse.

But little did the witch know, her curse would also affect her own heart. She roamed the forest, alone and haunted by memories of her lost love. She could not undo the curse and was condemned to live a life of eternal loneliness."

(That was my story from a villager's point of view. )

_____________

Hi,it's me,the witch.

As I sit alone in my dark and dreary cottage, I can't help but feel the emptiness inside of me. For years, I have lived with the curse that I cast upon myself - to never be loved by anyone. The irony is that I had once been in love, but I let my powers consume me and pushed her away. Now she is gone, and I am left with nothing but regret and loneliness.

But my thoughts are interrupted by a knock on my door. Who could it be at this hour? I open the door to find a young man, shivering in the cold, asking for shelter for the night. I am skeptical of him, but I have been alone for too long and his presence brings a hint of excitement to my otherwise dull existence. I let him in and ask him to make himself comfortable.

As we sit by the fireplace, he saw me with his piercing gaze,trying to read my mind.
I could tell he had something to say,

"So,why are you really here?" I said interrupting the silence.

He eyes lit up a bit as he clenched his lips,then he stood up and sincerely introduces himself as a prince from a nearby kingdom, seeking my help to defeat a sorcerer who has taken over his kingdom.

He tells me of his scheming stepmother who has imprisoned his real mother and asks for my assistance in freeing her. I can't help but be amused by his determination and naivety.

'You expect me, a witch who is cursed by my own magic , to help a royal find his happiness?' I said sarcastically.

But he persisted, told me that I would be able to bring happiness to so many people by helping him. I laugh bitterly and tell him that all my happiness has been taken away, and there is no way I could ever be happy.

'Well, you could be happy,' he says with a hint of sincerity in his voice, 'If I could help you find your happiness.'

I am taken aback by his words, but I know that it is impossible. How could anyone break the curse that I have placed upon myself?

But as I look into his determined eyes, I can't help but feel a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, he could be the one to free me from my curse. And if he succeeds, I would owe him a debt. So I make a deal with him - I will help him defeat the sorcerer and save his kingdom, and in return, he will help me break my curse.

As we set off on our quest, I find myself slowly opening up to the prince. He is different from anyone I have ever met - rebellious and shy at the same time.

He is a helpless soul, but his determination to help others makes him irresistible. We share sarcastic banters from time to time, but underneath it all, there is a budding friendship forming between us.