The Sorcerer's Conspiracy:Uncovering The Truth

As the sun began to set over the kingdom of Meridia, Prince Herold was sitting in his chambers, lost in thought.

But what bothered Harold the most was the fact that his real mother, Queen Victoria, was locked up in a prison cell.

Queen Isabella had accused her of being a witch and had convinced the King to sentence her to a lifetime imprisonment.

__________

Harold's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door. It was his royal advisor, informing him of a disturbing discovery.

'Your Highness, we found out that Queen Isabella is secretly helping a sorcerer to increase his powers."
(As he said that,he handed out a secret scroll to the prince)

"If they succeed, they will be a danger to the kingdom,' the advisor said in a hushed tone.

(The Prince felt his blood boil as he read the secret message on the old scroll ).

He knew that the king is not going to believe any words he said against his beloved.

His stepmother, Queen Isabella, was conspiring with a sorcerer to increase his powers and control the kingdom. But why?

He couldn't control his anger,
He went straight to the royal palace and confronted his step mother.

Rage boiling in his eyes,
He stormed into her step mother's chambers, the anger and betrayal coursing through his mind.

'You!' he spat, holding up the scroll.

'What is the meaning of this?' he demanded.

Isabella stared at the scroll, her expression carefully neutral.

'What are you talking about, Herold?' she asked innocently.

'Don't play dumb with me,' he snarled. 'I know what you've been doing. You knew my real mother would never allow this, so you accused her of being a witch and had her imprisoned for life.'

Isabella remained calm, her voice dripping with venom. 'Your mother was a threat to me, to our family's future. She always put the kingdom first, even before her own family. I couldn't allow that.'

Harold's jaw clenched. He knew he couldn't trust her words. She was always against him and he knew that she was just wearing a mask of an angelic queen when she really was the demon.

Without wasting any time, Herold made his way to the prison where his mother was being held. They both knew they had to do something before Queen Isabella's actions caused harm to the kingdom and its people.

'Mother, we need to act fast. Queen Isabella is helping a sorcerer and if we don't do something, she will make the king suffer and harm the people,' Alexander said urgently.

Queen Victoria's eyes lit up with determination as she listened to her son's words. 'We need to prove my innocence and expose Queen Isabella's true intentions. If she is stopped, she won't be able to harm anyone,' she replied.

Herold nodded in agreement and then revealed the secret message from the scroll. It spoke of a powerful witch who lived deep in the forest and had been secluded for centuries. No one dared to approach her, but they knew she was their only hope.

He needed to find someone more powerful, someone who could help him defeat his stepmother and the sorcerer and
-it was her.

That's when he remembered the legend of the powerful witch in the forest that the old maid lady told him about.

The witch had been feared and shunned for centuries, but she might be their only hope now.

Queen Victoria couldn't go herself as she was forbidden to leave the prison, so Alexander set out to find the witch.

But there was one problem - the witch would never help them willingly. She was resolved and secluded in her ways, and no one dared to approach her.

Herold knew what he had to do.He rushed out of his mother's prison cell as he realized they needed the witch's help, both for the kingdom's safety and for his mother's freedom.

He left the kingdom in disguise, determined to find the witch and convince her to help them. He braved the treacherous forest, constantly aware of the danger that lurked within.

Finally, he found the old village the old lady talked about.

When he asked the villagers about the witch,most of them chose not to talk about it,others gave him nasty and horrific glares as if he has tried to open a chapter of their life that they wanted to forget about.
The little knowledge he found about the witch here and there was that she was a fierce and defensive witch, who wouldn't hesitate to destroy a kingdom's peace. He was a bit intruged but was still persistent to convince her to join their cause.

It wasn't an easy journey, but eventually, he reached his destination-the witch's cabin deep within the forest.

That's how he met me...The Witch

________