Chapter 2

"who are you." The girl said to me in a cold tone, malice dripping from every word.

i flinched slightly as the words left her mouth. i thought she was supposed to be my onee-chan. Wasn't she supposed to be kind and ask if i was ok or how i got here in a kind tone. I could see my my vision blurring from the tears that threatened to spill out from the corners of my eyes.

'NO. i can't cry here, if i do they might leave me because they don't want to deal with a crying child'

"I-i'm not sure. I just woke up here a little bit ago. I only have vague memories but i think this is my third life *sniff*" i try sounding as normal as possible although my nose is starting to run.

the onee-chan named ophis starts staring daggers into me scrutinizing every word, body movement and breath i say, take, or do. after a couple of seconds the onii-chan starts coming towards me. As he moves closer i instinctively flinch and move back a bit. When he sees this he stops moving and opens his mouth.

"It's ok little girl we aren't going to hurt you. can you tell me what you know and what you're name is?" he says smiling warmly at me.

'atleast the onii-chan is nice. He's the complete opposite of the onee-chan.'

"m-my name i-is *sniff* rimuru tempest. I think i killed a lot of people then a big army came to punish me *sniff*. I don't know why im here but i think im your younger sister"i whispered the last part unsure of whether they'll accept me or turn hostile.

(ciel-chan are you sure im they're sibling?)

[You are somthing similar to a sibling to them just like how the true dragons are siblings.]

(By the way what are true dragons? you said something about me and them having a dragon core before?)

[True Dragons, as nature itself incarnate, and as Spiritual Lifeforms, do not have a set singular appearance or form. They can assume the appearance of whatever they wish, with no real attachment to their bodies. They are the strongest species in existence and there have only ever been 5 in existence with only 4 still alive, master being the youngest]

(are the two infront of me true dragons too?)

[incorrect, they are something similar to a true dragon but a subspecies. true dragons have a higher potential than the two infront of you and can be reborn after death.]

(i don't really get it.... can i consider them my siblings or not?)

[.....yes.]

'why does it feel like ciel-chan is dissapointed in me.....'

[it's just your imagination]

'DON'T READ MY MIND'

"what makes you think you're OUR sibling? i don't remember telling you you were."

'the short onee-chan is staring daggers at me again. i don't think she likes me....'

"now now calm down ophis why don't we hear her out, let her explain herself first."

"hmph. why should i she's probably nothing more than a brat that thinks she can gain power from us. Just send her away already"

After she said those words i can feel tears start to swell in my eyes again and a tight pain in my chest. i don't want to be left alone. i hate being alone. i need to make them let me stay no matter what.

"why would she need power when she already has as much as you and me combined?"

'what did the onii-chan say? i have more power than both of them combined? whatever ill think about it later first i need to get them to let me stay'