𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

It was more than just hanging out, but she didn't need to get into details right now

The fact that her and Satoru depended so much on each other to escape the cruel reality back then...she wanted it to be with just her. Her memories.

" I've always been curious about that. " he mumbled, " Satoru told me the same. But did his clan just let anyone hang out with him? He seemed quite important even as a kid. "

She grinned, " I wasn't just anyone. "

"....."

He didn't want to ask even if he wanted to know..was she of any important clan? But why hadn't he heard of it?

" Back when Satoru was seven, he used to visit the Zenin clan for training. I met him there. "

"....you're from the Zenin clan? "

"....more like...belonged to. " she shrugged, " I was sold to Zenins seeing as I was the remaining member of my clan. "

"...the Tenshi clan..." He mumbled in awe, " I thought all of them were
killed. "

" Lucky me, I was sold before they got killed. " She smiled, " But the Zenin clan is utter garbage. So I had to run away and couldn't meet with Satoru after that. "

"....then what's your technique? "

" Eh? I don't speak of my technique. "

There she goes again, always so secretive about it. All these months he has trained with her, she never told anyone what her technique.

Usually, telling a technique to the opponent makes it work faster and becomes more effective, but she seemed to think otherwise.

" Seriously? "

She giggled, placing her chin on her fists as she leaned closer. " Alright, I'll tell you. "

He moved closer as she sighed softly.

" My inherited technique is called The Seven Sisters. "

"....as in the stars? "

" Yeah. " She smiled, " It's similar to having multiple shikigami but with abilities. "

" Does it expand on elements? "

" Sort of. "

He sighed, " If you're telling me about it, why not say it clearly? "

She beamed, " I'll show you sometime. "

He grinned to himself as he ate, " Why? You're looking for a fight with me? "

" If it comes to that. " she mumbled,
" You have have compliment me, then. Because it's impressive. "

(I promise that is not
foreshadowing)