Life 13: the all-woman island

After figuring out what he wanted to do with his journey issei patiently waited for the queen to come home he wasn't in any rush, so he pulled out his keyboard and guitar and started putting something together to take his mind off the past month.

After asking him questions they left him alone in the cage and only brought him food when it was time to eat, but as he played, they got curious and started surrounding him wanting to hear more of his music

???: what are you doing?

He looked at the woman and shrugged his shoulders.

Issei: keeping my self-busy you can't expect me to just sit around and not keep myself entertained for that long do you?

More women started coming closer to him wanting to hear more of his music.

He then adjusted his guitar and used his soundboard to make the rest of the music and he started singing again.

The little girls liked the way he sang it made them feel happy they stood right in front of the older woman and watched him sing more and more as he sang, he was growing a bit of a crowd.

When he finished, he looked at them confused.

Issei: please tell me you have music.

Little girl: we do but it's all-woman who sing I didn't know men can sing so well.

She smiled at him, and it warmed his heart a bit

Issei: right...

He shrugged his shoulders not paying any attention to them and just decided what came to mind he took his keyboard and started playing some notes and sang and used his sound board to make some other sounds that he was missing.

When he was done, he looked down for a few seconds thinking about the look on rias face and how she didn't even want to try and help him he pondered what love was for a bit

Issei: hmmm that one hurt me...

Little girl 2: what hurt mister?

Issei: the song...

???: so, I'm guessing that you were in love?

Issei: still am I don't know what happened but when she needed help, I was there for her but when I needed help she couldn't even look me In the eye...

The woman watching him felt a bit sorry because looking at him he didn't even seem like a bad person but someone who cared about others, and they just spent the last month beating him constantly.

He started playing on the keyboard again and just sang.

For Issei, it felt different for him and now he couldn't do anything about it, but for the woman they loved his voice it was so calming, and they all swayed side to side enjoying the music when he was done, he made them go away in a bright red flash and then laid and the bed and relaxed a bit.