Chapter 1: Horrific Discovery

(Sumiko's point of view)
After waking up at sunrise, I left the house I had stayed in overnight and made my way back up the mountain with the basket I had brought with me to the town the day before. The moment I got to the house, I saw my siblings all laying in the snow motionless. I dropped the basket and ran over to them. I then looked into the house to see our parents were nowhere to be seen or found. Suddenly, I heard growling noises and turned back to see my siblings looking at me with a hungered look in their eyes. They all tackled me to the snowy ground. "Nezuko! Takeo! Hanako! Shigeru! Rokuta!", I said as I started using my arms to keep them from my skin. "My siblings are demons! How the hell did that happen to them?!", I thought. At that moment, they got hauled off me and I saw the person who did it. "Are you okay?", he asked. "Yes.", I replied and he helped me up. "Is there anything you could use to make something for them?", he asked. "Yes.", I replied as I grabbed the hatchet beside Takeo. "I could use this to make something for their mouths, but this mountain has wood on it instead of bamboo.", I said. "I see.", he replied. "Before I forget, do you have something you can use to fight?", he asked. "Yes, there is.", I replied. I then went to the shrine at the back of the house and grabbed my family's sword from it. I came back after attaching the sword to the belt of my jeans to see the person had put ribbons around my siblings' mouths. We walked into the house through the front door and he looked at me. "Are you the Kamado siblings?", he asked. "Yes, that's us.", I replied.