Chapter 7: The Kamado Siblings

(Shinjuro's point of view)
While sitting in the living room of our home, Ruka and I stood up as the screen door opened. "Mother. Father.", Kyojuro greeted us as he came in. "Kyojuro.", she replied. "Be warned, Father. While you may not like what you're about to see, I deeply advise against using any weapons.", he said before stepping aside to reveal a reddish haired teen girl who was carrying two wooden boxes on her back and had her left hand on the head of a demonized boy hiding behind her leg. "These two are the oldest and the youngest of six siblings.", Kyojuro said. "I take it the rest of the siblings are inside those two wooden boxes?", I asked. "Yes.", he replied. "Do you want us to come into this place?", the teen girl asked him. "Yes and I advise for you to keep whoever is in both of those wooden boxes inside during the day.", he replied. She walked into the manor with the demonized boy. After doing so, she got down, took the wooden boxes off her back, put them down on the floor and opened their doors. One by one, the other four demons crawled out and grew to their normal size while the teen girl stood up from the floor. "Out of these five, how many can speak?", I asked and she turned her head towards me. "At the moment, only my youngest sibling can do it.", she replied. "How long has it been that way for?", I asked. "Two years.", she responded. "Say, what's your name?", I asked. "Sumiko Kamado and these are my siblings Nezuko, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru and Rokuta.", she responded. "Sister.", Rokuta suddenly said. "What is it, Rokuta?", Sumiko asked. "Who is that?", he asked while looking over at the hallway and we turned to see Senjuro curiously peering into the room.