I love swimming! I love swimming!~ [004]

"someone will have to swim" Whispered Jen
[3rd person]

"DIBS FRICKEN NOT!" Fred and Bob both yelled simultaneously as they placed their index fingers on their noses.

Bertha looked guiltily at jen "sorry sis..." Jen reached out to stop her, but it was too late, bertha had yelled dibs not and placed her finger on her nose.

The surrounding people who were walking along the bridge looked on at the weird group in confusion as they stood with their fingers to their noses.

A young child who was holding onto their mum's hand looked over at the group, turned to their mother, and asked, "mother, are those tinkers?"

Bertha slowly turned to look at the child as the mother ushered it away hurriedly whilst Whispering not to be so rude.

"I suppose I have to go get it?" Jen sighed as she kicked the dirt.

Bertha put her hands on Jen's shoulders "I strongly advise you to go to that shop over there and get a wet suit."

The shop was named 'subnauticalz' and had multiple water related items in the window along with a sign outside saying: everything from rods to boats to lures(not just for fish)!

"Seems.... Creative," Jen said "on an unrelated note, the shop has a literal dark aura surrounding it" Jen sweat-dropped as she looked at 'subnauticalz' that had a dark tone around the whole thing.

Fred and Bob who had both been uncharacteristically quiet in the corner of the bridge silently and menacingly grabbed both Bertha and Jen's shoulders and dragged them to the shop.

They all walked through the threshold and the boys kept their grip as they turned their head towards the shop clerk and put on a smile. "hello old chap!" Bob said.

"Hello boys!" The clerk cheerfully called out "got some ladies with you?" His eyebrows wiggled.

"Ain't like that man! Get yo mind outta the gutter." Fred called out "these are our besto frendos! The tiny one that kinda looks insignificant is needing a wetsuit!" He grinned as he pushed Jen forward and gestured towards the clerk.

As Jen walked towards the clerk he grabbed her hands, tied them up and put a hat on her.

"No, you don't suit that." He said absent mindedly before yeeting the hat and taking her measurements with a tape measure he got from his hair.

"Uhhmm-" Jen started "shut up one sec," the clerk jutted in "gotta get this last thing.... 52B!"

A random lady threw a wetsuit from an aisle.

"Where the fudge did that come from?" Jen started.

She looked around to see if any of the others had seen, but alas they had gone adventuring around the shop.

Suddenly, a muted purple and black wetsuit was pushed into Jen's hands. "Go, try on!" Jen heard as she was pushed into a changing room.

She took off her clothes and put on the wetsuit with difficulty. It didn't fit. It was 12 sizes too big for the poor girl as Jen walked out with it pooled around the stomach, arms and legs.

"It doesn't fit..." Jen mumbled.

The clerk tutted "Stupid girl, silly girl. Everything fits." He said it with such an intensity that Jen was chilled straight to the bone.

"But, but it clearly doesn't fit-" Jen was interrupted again "not fitting is only a state of mind. You must believe it fits!" He preached.

Jen closed her eyes and tried to truly believe it 'fit' and opened them after two minutes.