NEW YEAR's EVE UNDER A TABLE

Y/N, a girl of almost 15 years old, was on New Year's Eve, a party full of friends of her father, under a table swallowing all the grapes in her hands, and she did not notice that a girl had sat in front of her on the floor.

He was eating her grapes, in her fifth she raised her head and found her, he had short tomboy hair, a FIFA shirt and finishing his grapes. "I just die in your arms tonight" started to play in her head, she remembered her grapes and when everyone finished, she didn't want to see it, but the desire was there.

--"Bonne année" – the short-haired girl spoke French and Y/N, she hadn't taken that class at school – "Je suis Elisa" (I am Elisa) --.

Elisa never thought that love would come the second she asked the new year to bring her a girlfriend who wants to go see her at all her matches. As soon as her eyes met her, she felt his heart begging her "not to be my cousin, not to be my cousin..."

With the most basic English, she was able to communicate, they talked for a few minutes until YN's father interrupted them, he was friends with the father of the short hair one, so they were not cousins, Elisa left the table along with the love of her life (delulu).

They both went to the owner's room, their parents would make a fuss, for sure, so they stayed there for a while. After a great exchange of words, YN confessed to Elisa:

"One of my purposes was to get a girlfriend, but I don't even catch the flies..." she laughed, and for the tall one it was the most beautiful laugh in the universe, she came closer and rested her face against her fist.

It seemed that FIFA was having a lot of drinks, and as a drunkard, she did things that sober she would not do, unlike now she was not drunk, and without caring about anything, she passed a strand of TN hair behind her ear making her blush.

--"Que pourrais-je être pour que tu m'aies attrapé ?" (What could it be that you got me?) --, said de Almeida before cradling her cheeks and bringing it to her face. She wanted to kiss her, but fear clouded it.

--"I don't know how much they say to me in French, but I love it" – YN in a whisper brings her closer until their lips meet in one.

Their mouths danced together at the most moderate pace they could do, but Elisa wanted to kiss her so intensely, she wanted to kiss her while she was underneath her and teach her that the magic of New Year's rituals could work.

Already unable to stand it, he rested a hand on the mattress, cornering YN and slowly laying her down, until the chestnut's sister entered, they quickly separated as if nothing was happening.

"Pumpkin—" --, opened the door, finding her future sister-in-law kissing her younger sister. Go about your business... she closed the door, but not before putting the lock on it.

Now they were both in a difficult situation to get out of, they laughed and lay down on the girl's bed to spend the night while her parents had fun downstairs.

------------------------------

"I'm trying my best"