OLDER

YN was on her way to her soccer training with PSG, she was one of the new players in that team, which is why she was so young.

When she arrives he sees her partner, Elisa de Almeida, she was older than the brunette by 9 years, but the youngest had a great crush for the short hair one, she had always fantasized about Eli paying attention to her.

She loved the number 5 as she did in the games, she looked serious, even angry; she felt the need to kiss her aggressively in front of everyone in the damn stadium, but YN looked straight and young enough that Elisa wouldn't lay a finger on her.

She still remembered when they were training in the same gym, poor YN couldn't concentrate because the girl of her dreams was making arms next to her, and holy shit, what a good rabbit she was forming.

There were even days when she "couldn't do something" (being sarcastic) and asked de Almeida to help her, just to have a little more contact with her or a constant grip on her body.

She woke up from her dululu when the tall one asked her if she could help her with anything in the locker room, as soon as the two were inside the room, Elisa locked the door, which took YN out of context.

If it weren't for the older girl's push towards the wall, starting to corner her with one hand near her head, while stroking her hair which was still loose.

The short-haired girl leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Do you think I've never seen you see me in training? You're small, but spicy," the tone she used was so addictive that she wanted me to say that to her every night until she fell asleep.

She was speechless and more, when Elisa approached her mouth demanding a kiss, YN almost fainting, she grabbed her cheeks to start kissing her as little intensely as she could. She didn't want to look too needy.

It wasn't until she broke the kiss and brought her leg up to the side of Elisa's hip, teasing her, "Is that all you've got?" the kisses were more intense, their tongues fighting to reign in battle.

After a series of kisses and attempts to take off Elisa's team shirt, they had to go to training, because of that they lived and an important match was approaching. Leaving something unfinished between them.

___________________________