ENMITY

There were 5 minutes left before the game was over, there was tension in the air, everything was becoming dense, both teams wanted to win, because it was the World Cup final and there couldn't be a tie.

Elisa was sweaty and tired, trying to cover a penalty, but the star goalkeeper of the Mexican team, TN, wearing number 16, came to leave Mexico high, even if she was afraid of heights.

The brunette did not realize that the French defense wanted to play a dirty game on her, which was to push her and pretend that it was her mistake to jump ahead of time, said and done. Memito Ochoa injured her elbow from the hit.

If it weren't for the damn camera behind them, they would think Y/N was trying to cover up a mistake, the wound rose and grabbed Elisa by her shoulder, spinning her around violently. The short hair was very used to faults.

"What's the matter?" She shouted, making the girl raise her hands in a sign of calm while she smiled.

That damn stupid smile, tilted slightly to the right, teeth seemed not to compete completely, making her smile more attractive, or how her little eyes became small and made bags under them, it marked the limit of her cheeks, her lips almost disappeared by making that gesture, making... Would you like to kiss them?

What was the goalkeeper thinking, she was going crazy, thinking that someone on the opposing 

team was attractive, maybe it would make her concentration go to shit, or worse, the World Cup.

"Oh come on, hottie. Many would kill to be in your place"  the defense minimized her action, while he got dangerously close to her. She speaking in her ear "You are very lucky" .

At the end of the game, she headed to the hotel with her teammates. When she fell into the shared bed, she heard a notification throughout the room, causing the players to gossip on their cell phones...

 "YN..."  Mexico's defense hummed as she held out her cell phone to her  "Someone is looking for you" . When she took it in her hands she saw the message, which gave her heart a stir.

She locked herself in the bathroom, like every teenager when she seeks privacy in a gossip house, they started talking, but from what Elisa saw, she wanted to flirt with her, and her 

question was resolved in less time than she thought. .

"Latinas are the best in body and attributes"

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!"  the girls passed a piece of paper under the space between the door and the floor, "write it down, baby" .

__________________________________________

"Not my best one"