JEALOUS

ELISA:

Elisa had been your girlfriend since you were both teenagers, today you had to attend a party, due to the recent victory of the French team, in which she played. But she didn't like anyone approaching you.

They had dispersed a while ago, your companion had been lost for a while, due to the great amount of time you spent together, you decided it was time to meet new people. And like a magnet, a girl arrived at your table.

"What are you doing, babygirl?", to begin with, she was not your type, and she approached with complete confidence. You analyzed if she was one of the drunk players, but you didn't know who she was.

You responded to her in a short and awkward way, wanting her to get away from her, however, she seemed to be more attracted to the fact that you were not easy prey for her. She said "compliments" that were cheap and in bad taste. In search of help, you raised your head, trying to locate Elisa or her companions.

You stood up from the table, the girl now had her hand on your waist, seeking contact. You were about to speak when some hands on your hips, the kind that make you cry down your legs.

 "Are we leaving now? I have some little games that I want to try...", Elisa kissed your neck while her gaze was fixed on the girl.

You nodded as you grabbed your things. When you got home, Elisa was giving you the kind of affection that burns, they were already craving it. A few kisses and caresses later, both had had the sex of the relationship.

"Fuck me like you're mad at me, baby".

_____________________________________________

"I got a puppy :)"