LOCKDOWN DAYS - II (EPISODE -4)

Jen hates when her loved ones didn't reply back her fast. Ben never replies quick as he would always been roaming somewhere in his bike.They often gets argument regarding this but Ben can easily console her as a friend.As she likes him alot she'll get quickly convinced by him. Her parents and her brother doesn't know that she was still in touch with him. She speaks to him without their knowledge  One day he took too much time to reply,he almost took 3-5 hours just to reply her.She got so mad at him and she was scolding him in her mind . Her parents were not in home and her brother fell asleep and she got mad and sends him a paragraph message by scolding him . "Look Ben how many times should I say that I was replying you so quickly how can you reply me too late I think you don't like me that's why you're avoiding me . I didn't expect this from you and I'll never disturb you again ever I'm sorry for everything " . After seeing this in notification Ben thought " aaah !! She's so mad this time how will I convince her ugh !
Fine let's try convincing her !!"

Ben texted her  " Hey ! It's not like what you think  I was here with my friends in ground and I'm sorry I can't text you now "

Jen replied " Fine what a good reply, I loved this haha good bye I'll never disturb you take your time with your friends!! "

Ben thought " even though it's not fair but the reason behind your anger is what I like "
And he dialed her number and called her , she got stunned and shocked
Jen thought " omggg ! What's going on here I've never spoken to him on call ! How should I react now oops ! Bro is sleeping what if he found out this !? What should I do ! " She declined his call

He texted like " haha you're scared of speaking to me !! That's unbelievable I thought you were a brave girl "

Jen replied " who scared? Me ? Hahaha ! You're so funny I was just washing vessels here that's why I can't attend just now i completed my works "

Ben texted her like " oh really! That's good now you're free right if you're brave enough then you can attend now right ?! Or if you're scared you can tell me that you're scared to speak "

Jen thought " oh god what should I do he doesn't know that my parents and my brother were against our friendship! But if I didn't attend he'll think of me as coward. I'm not coward ! Fine let's attend and try this "

She went back of the home and answered his call .

Ben said "Hello madam ! Are you upset on me !? I think you're madness flew away now"

Jen said " who said I'm still mad at you. what ! If you call me , my madness will fly Away huh ? Who said so ? Stupid not replying me and showing attitude towards me ? "

" Hehe cool I'm just kidding! Fine I know you're upset on me but trust me I didn't do anything to hurt you. It's all done by my friends , I was just replying you so they took my phone from me and hid somewhere . They thought that I'm avoiding them and always being on phone . It was so funny you know they started asking me to beg for that phone " said Ben

It was their first phone call and Jen realised that Nick was awake from sleep and she thought ending conversation is the better thing to do

Jen said " fine I'll forgive you for this and I think my brother is calling me I'll call you later Ben take care "

Call declined....

Jen thought " wow ! What an awesome thing  I didn't expect that he would literally call me . I'm so happy today finally I spoke to him and it was just a 10 mins call but it felt like an hour and it would be nice if I get another chance to speak to him in call "