I swear bro...

I plopped down next to Jay on the couch and Rav sat down on the love seat. I turned to Jay and then to Rav, deciding as to whom I should ask to suggest a movie. I really didn't want them both to start arguing now.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I finally asked Rav.

"Umm...Fast and Furious 7?" He asked. Me and Jay beamed at him and squealed.

"Of course! Come on! Jay go make popcorn! And I'll get the drinks!" I said.

We got up to do our jobs and I made Rav sit down because he really didn't have anything to do and I was still worried about his wounds. I gave him a small smile and went to the kitchen.

After 20 minutes Jay and I came out of the kitchen with the popcorn and drinks. Rav sat back down in the love seat and we started the movie.

2 1/2 hours later.

The movie finally got over and Jay, Rav and I had huge smiles on our faces because we all loved the movie a lot.

"So! What do we do now?!" Jay asked.

I looked down at my watch and my eyes widened. I head shot up at Jay and he looked at me confused.

"Jay! We have to be at the party!" I said. His eyes widened in realization and he shot out of his seat and I followed. I quickly looked towards Raven.
"Hey Rav are you gonna come with us?" I asked.

He nodded and I smiled at him, he returned the gesture and got up but then sat down again. I frowned at him in confusion.

"Don't you have to go change?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'll be fine in these clothes." He said and I nodded. I went upstairs and to my room.

I looked into my wardrobe and picked out black skinny jeans with a white crop top and black boots.

My hair are naturally straight so I just combed them and left my room with my cell phone in my hand.

I walked into the living room to see Raven sitting on the couch and waiting for us to come down. He was playing pirate kings on his cell phone. I frowned and looked up towards the stairs to see that my brother stilll hasn't come.

"I swear you can take more time than a girl bro." I muttered under my breath. But I guess Raven heard me because his head snapped towards me and his eyes widened. He soon covered it up with a smirk.

"Hmm someone's looking hot." He said. I blushed.

Just then Jay came down and saved me from embarrassing myself because I knew for a fact that I was gonna say something and ruin the moment. Wait. Moment?! Ok something is officially wrong with me and I need a check up.

"So! Ready to go?!" Jay asked. We nodded and Jay started searching for his car keys. He frowned and cursed under his breath and was about to go back up to his room to check for his keys when we heard the jingles of them and looked up to see Raven waving them at him and walking out of the house.

I could see Jay scowling when he walked out and shook my head at them both. I walked out to see Raven sitting behind the wheel and Jay sitting in the back seat with a scowl on his face, I frowned and walked towards the car before slipping into the passengers seat.

"What was going on here?" I asked. Raven just smiled at me.

"Nothing." He said and pulled out of the driveway. We drove through the streets till we could see Zanders house blaring with music and lights. Raven pulled up in a parking lot near his house and we got out.

We walked towards the house and I immediately noticed people sprawled across the lawn. Some were making out and some passed out. I even had to step over some people to reach the door.

Inside the house I saw people dancing, having drinks and playing party games. A girl came up to Jay and started pulling him away just when a boy came up to me and pulled me somewhere by my wrist. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl pull Raven away too.

The guy kept on pulling me till I was joined into a circle where I realised people were playing 'never have I ever'. It's a game in which you have a cup with a drink and say something you have never done. If anyone has done that then the person will take one sip of his/her drink and if he/she did not then they just sit. This game had a twist. And the twist was that if we could change what the person has not done right there then the person next to him/her will do that.

I noticed that the girl who had pulled Raven away made him sit in the circle so he was across from me. And fortunately Jay sat beside me. I noticed that Zander gave me a cup filled with vodka and I accepted it because I am used to drinking. Everyone in the circle had their drinks and now the game would start.

"Ok! So we start with me!" Zander said. Who was sitting next to me might I add. "Never have I ever...sat on the hood of a running car." He said.

Jay, Raven, I and A guy named Mark took a sip and everyone stared at us wide eyed. We just shrugged.

Next was my turn so I searched my mind for something to say and believe me when I say this that it was the most lamest thing ever.

"I have never kissed anyone." Was what I said. Only after saying it is when I realised that it could be changed and I couldn't take my words back so I was in deep deep trouble.

But what happened next shocked me the most and I'm sure that I will never forget that moment...ever.

----------------------------------------------
D: Finally! Done with this chapter!

Jay: *smiles widely* glad that this is at least one of the chapter where they don't touch at all.

Rav:*smirks*

D: oh god! Help me when I put up the next chapter.

Jay:*frowns* why?

D: you'll see.

Amy: *blushes*

Rav: oh I'm enjoying this.

Amy: *glares at Rav* shut up.

D: *sighs*