A very happy first episode - part 2

"Let's get into our first challenge for cabin rights!" Chris announces.

The cameras pan to a shot of everyone in the forest.

"Okay Villains we need to dominate this season and come out on top. Any weakness gets you cut got it." Heather says harshly.

All of them nod.

"I don't it's good that a woman is bossing us around right ey." Eziekiel seals his fate.

"We don't care what you say just don't be useless." Coutney scoffs.

"Don't worry my friend there is no way we'll loss. Especially against those newbies and the goodies." Alejandro remarks.

"There is no way we're gonna lose." Duncan states.

The villains cackle viciously.

"It's very nice to meet you guys hopefully we win." Crystal says awkwardly.

"Don't worry girl I'm sure we'll do just fine! Just be glad you aren't on the villain's team." Leshawna sighs.

"I've never been on an island it's like an....island!" Ian cheers.

"Codykins aren't you happy we're together!" Sierra cheers.

Cody groans.

"So Trent...." Gwen trails off.

"Hey Gwen...." Trent says.

"AIYEE AIYEE AIYYYY!" Izzy is swing on vines and flips landing in front of Gwen and Trent.

"I'm so happy I can't wait!" Owen says.

"Hey guys have you seen Tarik?" Lindsay asks.

"Um...Lindsay Tyler isn't on the show..." Gwen says.

"Oh right he's playing in a sportsball tournament! Good luck Taylor!" Lindsay says to the camera.

"Are you campers ready for the first gruesome challenge!" Chris yells.

"Okay!" Crystal says.

"You are going to regret that." Heather scoffs.

"You can go first then! For this challenge you'll need to swing from vine to vine over a valley filled with crocodiles in lava!" Chris announces.

"Isn't that dangerous?!" Ian exclaims.

"No sane human would do this...." Crystal says wearily.

"These newbies will fail with that mentality!" Heather scoffs.

"Great you two can go first! You have to hold your partner's hand the whole time!" Chris cackles.

"We can do this right...?" Crystal asks.

"For sure..." Ian replies.

A vine flops down in the middle of the valley.

"You can do it guys!" Leshawna reassures.

Ian grabs Crystal's hand and they both nod at each other wearily. They jump to grab the vine along with Ian and they land to the other side.

"WE DID IT!" Ian exclaims.

"YEAH!" Crystal cheers.

"I'll go next!" Leshawna runs and grabs the vine and swings to the other side.

"Come on Sierra and Cody!" Crystal yells.

Sierra carries Cody and swings to the other side.

"We did it Codykins!" Sierra yells.

Cody sighs.

"Also, guys whoever makes it to the finish line first gets to choose the cabin they want!" Chris yells.