Housing Crisis - Part 2

Crystal runs up to her team. 

"Crystal what took you so long girl?" Leshauna asks as she picks up a plank of wood. 

"Oh Hea- I mean... I tripped and Heather helped me up!" Crystal exclaims.

"Oh, Are you alright? Do you need any help walking?" Ian asks running over to Crystal.

"Heather!? She wouldn't help someone unless she had something to gain." Leshauna says confused as she starts giving planks to Sierra who is building a ladder.

"I have to agree with you on that one Leshauna." Sierra says.

"I reckon Heather can be a decent person if she wants." Cody says hammering a wooden nail into plants of wood. 

"She couldn't have been that bad right?" Ian asks. Crystal and Ian look at all of their teammate's faces all looking away avoiding eye contact. 

"All we're sayin' Crystal is to be careful Heather might try to manipulate you later on." Leshauna cautions Crystal while continuing to break up planks and giving it to Sierra who finishes building the ladder.

Confessional Heather

"That was too easy. I'll find some uses for her later but she's so naive I bet this'll be another season one repeat but this time I will remain victorious in the end." Heather chuckles.

Confessional Leshauna

"Maybe she has changed. It's been a while. On the other hand, She's gonna use that girl and I know it. I won't let that happen." Leshauna says suspicious of Heather's true intentions. "At least Heather hasn't tried anything yet." Leshauna sighs.

With the hero team.

"Izzy is chopping down trees faster than you can say Beavers eating wood nun chucks!" Izzy exclaims in the third person as she swings around chopping down trees.

"Wow Izzy is really fast! She's like a machine!" Gwen exclaims amused by Izzy's speed. Gwen picks up a log and almost falls backwards but Trent catches the other end of the log making sure it and Gwen don't fall.

"Are you alright Gwen?" Trent asks. Gwen nods blushing a bit then they lay the logs with other logs.

"We can use these as a wall!" Owen suggests. Gwen goes to grab some rope. Trent and Owen push the logs together as Gwen ties the rope around the logs.

"Lindsay, can you tie the other ends?" Gwen looks over at Lindsay who is sitting on a tree stump basking in the sun.

"Oh, Sure thing Gwen!" Lindsay grabs the string and running over to them she then trips and gets tangled in the string. Izzy swings on a vine down next to Lindsay flipping and landing next to Lindsay. Izzy sniffs Lindsay. 

"I smell lip gloss....eh." Izzy shrugs and grabs the rope untangling Lindsay and ties up the other end of the logs. Izzy goes around and picks up all the wood she chopped up.

"Come on guys let's build the most epicist treehouse ever!" Owen exclaims as he and Trent stand the wall up.

"We got this!" The heroes high five.

Meanwhile with the villains.

"Hey what have you two been doing since we last met. We're all adults now so what sort of lives are you two lovebirds leading together. Hah." Duncan asks as he carves a plank out of a log cut in half. 

"We are not lovebirds." Heather scoffs glaring at Duncan while making wooden nails out of bark.

"Mi Amor is right. We're not lovebirds." Alejandro agrees nodding him head.